EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 425

RekkeR:
Can I ask what timeframe is shown in the screenshot?
weeks

"The EUR/USD is trading in an upward price channel on the hourly chart. I recommend opening long positions in case resistance at 1.2818 is breached at the end of the hour with the aim of going up to resistance at 1.2843-67. A stop below 1.2775.
I recommend to open short positions after the breakdown of support at 1.2759 with the aim to go down to the support at 1.2733-06. Stop above 1.2790." - one of.... short-term outlook.

more:

Take a look at this picture. Can you comment on it?

What's there to comment on - one of Elka's predictions. It looks like your picture is a few months old...

rensbit: Now I will know that as soon as the third wave ends, that means the next (fourth) wave will be a triangle, 100% triangle.
The logic is broken here. The classical norm says that a triangle cannot be a second wave. But it in no way follows that the fourth will always be a triangle. The fourth is only sometimes a triangle.

olivero:

What's there to comment on - one of Elka's predictions. Looks like your picture is a few months old...

The picture is fresh. What is interesting is that the program draws the same picture for all timeframes from M1 to H4.

But for D1 we get completely opposite reference points.

Here is the latest one for H4 - it turns out that M1 to H4 picture should buy, and D1 picture should sell.

Such are the pies with the cat. I am more inclined to believe the picture of M1, (which fully coincides with M5, M15, M30, H1, H4),

Because M1 data more accurately represents price dynamics.

more:

The picture is fresh. Interestingly, for all timeframes, starting from M1 to H4, the program draws the same picture.

But for D1 we get completely opposite benchmarks.

I show a fresh one for H4 - it turns out that M1 to H4 picture should be used to buy, and D1 picture should be used to sell.

Such are the pies with the cat. I'm inclined to believe the M1 picture more, ( which coincides completely with M5, M15, M30, H1, H4),

As M1 data more accurately represents price dynamics.

By the way, here I bought, on the demo, really:

Now it looks like it's going to fall. it bounced off the upper limit of the channel. i might be wrong of course

How about back to 1.27? )

I think so

rensbit:
I think so

Not much:)))