EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 422

Flex:
What have you been drawing here, all down and down, you've been predicting all week, enough is enough, now get on your skis and up
How can you be so sure?

at home to clean up, skis fell on my head, now we won't know until Monday

Mathemat:
Well, it's basically a Euroflood-like thread on the Alpari forum.

I have an acquaintance who says he is a psychic. He was with M. Porechenkov at the selection for the show 'Battle of the Psychics', but he did not make it.

When I showed him the euro's chart tonight, he pointed a finger at the level thathe imagined would be reached by Friday at the latest.

Friday, i.e., September 17, 2010. The value of the level is around 1.2300. So, that's the way it is...

Of course, he hasn't heard of Forex, and he has never seen a chart of currency movements...

more:

I have an acquaintance who says he is a psychic. He was invited by M. Porechenkov to take part in the selection for the "Battle of the Psychics".

When I showed him the euro chart this evening, he pointed the finger at the levelhe"sees" as being reached by Friday at the latest, i.e.

Friday at the latest, i.e. September 17, 2010. The value of the level is around 1.2300. That's the way it is.

Of course, he had never heard of Forex, and he had never seen a currency chart before...

And it's true: why calculate and analyze something!

That's it, we should blindfold with a black rag and go to the chart. We'll be 50% right: the market is either going north or south. This is great, there are no words...

Fibo:

That's true: why calculate and analyse anything!

That's it, let's blindfold ourselves with a black rag and poke at the chart. We'll be 50% right: the market is either going north or south. This is great, there are no words...

who knows where yuani is for sale?

Hello everyone!!!

Fibo:

That's true: why calculate and analyse anything!

That's it, let's blindfold ourselves with a black rag and poke at the chart. We'll be 50% right: the market is either going north or south. This is great, there are no words...

In general, I've noticed for a long time - the more you analyze the more errors and wrong decisions, and a successful trader I know, the more you pay attention to charts the worse the result.

for Monday - the price will go down...

Vizard:

for Monday - the price will go down...

can you see the pattern???

that's the way it seems so far...