EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 387

forte928:

This is the first version, it was a variant of getting information about what is happening at the moment on several pairs without loading the terminal with channels, now it is almost completely redesigned with the addition of information from two more indicators with a similar type of display...

the eu is getting ready to go backwards, but most likely there will be a second top. the eu is going to move about 170 pips as a kangaroo.

Beautiful and clever things are admirable and worthy of respect.

NikT_58:
Beautiful yes even clever things are admirable and worthy of respect.
If the indicator for all currencies were turned 90 degrees, it would be more natural and beautiful.

forte928:
All I have done is my own development and application in practice...

I completely agree with what I have said below, but I emphasise again, if you can see and identify the turning point and the target, with or without indicators, what good is an EA, the creation of which takes half a life, it can be useful to perform service functions, such as intermediate fixing, adding, insuring, trawling and so on.

RekkeR:

It's an illusion of self-delusion, I've written before, by applying your knowledge and experience in trading for its direct purpose, rather than being distracted by extra work, you could have already hired a staff and overseen the task, moving with acceleration in the chosen direction.

Relying on indicators, when dealing with a chart, is like talking through an interpreter. One indicator-one interpreter, two-two, three-three ... ten indicators-ten interpreters. What you can understand when you have ten people translating at the same time, one word said this way, the other another way, some faster, some slower. Bazaar-translation. The situation will not get much better if you replace them with electronic ones.

If you have to communicate all the time, you have to learn the language, and I think you've learned the language and are inventing translator bots.

The only thing you need to teach an Expert Advisor to describe the methodology that allows it to correctly enter and exit the market, and about the number of indicators I can tell you that I almost used no more than three indicators in one chart - they are the main issue is that the graph actually seems more - the whole point is that to understand the price movement requires full visibility of several TF - so it turns out that essentially the graph shows three TFs and their behavior, and the informational indicators are n

The same idea can be applied to the market and money management in the market - big money where you get a little. - The idea can be understood by someone who understands how a business process should be designed to make maximum profit with minimum cost...

forte928:

This is the first version, it was a variant of getting information about what is happening at the moment on several pairs without loading the terminal with channels, now it is almost completely redesigned with the addition of information from two more indicators with a similar type of display...

the eu is getting ready to go backwards but most likely there will be a second top. the eu is moving at 170p as in kangaroo.

Zhenya, Beautifully done :)

ULAD:

O scan from the time machine. Put it as a desktop image for myself :-)))
What a good laugh but I have a forecast at the 4 o'clock (about 85% true) and now we are testing it :-)) ( I have not posted this PICTURE, however I have been working :-)) )

RekkeR:

Laughing and laughing, it's already been done.

It was an initial development in xls format, in case anyone hasn't noticed...

RekkeR:
And scroll down to the fourth quarter, what does it show?
look at:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page384 it's not just for the quarter :-))

Give me a link to a decent robot, I keep downloading the same obscene ones, the demo is all forfeit

Shlendr:

Give me a link to a decent robot, I keep downloading the same indecent ones, the demo is all forfeit

http://wewomen.ru/lyubov_i_seks/seks_robot_intim_predlagat.htm