EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 393

RekkeR:

Those who know, but incorrectly, risk even more.

Ms Galina can attest.

:)))

It's called irrational - impulsive behaviour... - lack of experience and lack of attention to life's clues

RekkeR:
:)))

I said half a year ago that all news confirm processes that are happening or just starting to happen, and all that we observe is statistical... All reversals are predetermined - the future is transparent, but not everyone is able to see it, all people's actions are governed by the laws of the universe, and all that in general, like high TF charts with no noise.

There are fewer people, it seems, a little shabby.

But there's Galina, who used to see the future as well as the present.

HAIL TO HER.

Flex:
Have you tried to photoshop the scan from the time machine and the now-done one into layers, I can tell you it's coming together: )))))))))))))))) and it doesn't look down but very far up.

Did you put real money on your chart or on a demo?)

So on the time machine heh...not even 275-30 anymore? I don't get it there...

If so, too bad, we'll have to lock up, but where from...

maybe someone could use it. Let's go up until we turn red, from level to level. I expect a breakdown of 1.29 on Monday. Almost 2 figures have already passed since the beginning of the month...

Prival:

maybe someone could use it. Let's go up until we turn red, from level to level. I expect a breakdown of 1.29 on Monday. Almost 2 figures have already passed since the beginning of the month...

Better, until the divergence.

Prival:

let me download your did Prival indicator please?

Prival:

Funny thing about this indicator, when the price follows it. How many bars should turn red for there to be any doubt? Three? :)))

At the moment the situation is ripe for the correction to the further rise to 1.3052, at this point a reversal is scheduled due to reaching the % boundary of the weekly TF channel and the 38% level of the downtrend of the daily movement, after that by an ideal wave, the descending to the third wave, to 1.2152, which is the boundary of the monthly channel, will cause a correction to the 1.2559 area.