EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 386

AlexSTAL:
And visually can you show the indictaors? or on the above mentioned screens they are?

If i have a look at the first version, it is like a variant of receiving information about what is going on at the moment for several pairs without loading the terminal with channels, now it is almost completely redesigned with two more indicators with the same type of display...

The eu is getting ready to go backwards but most likely there will be a second top. the eu move is about 170p as kangaroo.

RekkeR:
You are potential basketball players, you are the ones who should buy baskets and run to the Alpari forum. Then, once you picked a basket full of mushrooms, ate them and felt the consequences, you will understand that it is better to collect only what you know well. You'll be back here where Wild Pig, the forester, will be there to advise you and Gip, the forester, will be there to keep order.

The majority of traders sit on one or two pairs and worry about where it will go to get a good position, now I just watch what's going on and make decisions only when I see a good position to enter... the rest of the time I bring the strategy to its logical conclusion, so that the EA may make decisions by itself... I'm breaking even.

yuripk:

GBPCHF:

Woolf wave getting ready to reverse all right...this is the one at the start of its move...

forte928:

The majority of traders sit on one or two pairs with the constant tension of where it will go to get a good position, now I just watch what's going on and make decisions only when I see a much better position to enter... the rest of the time I bring the strategy to its logical conclusion, so that the EA can make its own decisions... with a break-even trade.

This first version of the indicator, this is a beautiful cover of the memoir, which should be written daily, without missing the minutiae of the day, remembering and picking at the old one.

I assure you, if you follow one pair with constant tension, then following two, much less many, is just as many times tenser, and the tension comes from working on small TFs and a natural desire to get a lot at once.

Desire is hard to overcome.

Now you just watch what's going on and make decisions only at the moment when you see a profitable position to enter, because you do it the rest of the time. And in the main, you bring the strategy to its logical conclusion, so that the Expert Advisor can make decisions on its own, with a break-even trade. When a reversal occurs in this process, everything will fall into place.

And here's the indicator with yellow circles icons 1234..., calipers, etc., what kind of tricky gizmo is this. Does it help in plotting degrees and points?

RekkeR:

This first version of the indicator, this is the beautiful cover of a memoir that needs to be written daily, not missing the minutiae of the essentials, remembering and picking at the old.

I assure you, if you follow one pair with constant tension, then following two, much less many, is just as many times tenser, and the tension comes from working on small TFs and a natural desire to get a lot at once.

Desire is hard to overcome.

Now you just watch what's going on and make decisions only at the moment when you see a profitable position to enter, because you do it the rest of the time. And in the main, you bring the strategy to its logical conclusion, so that the Expert Advisor can make decisions on its own, with a break-even trade. When a reversal occurs in this process, everything will fall into place.

And here's the indicator with yellow circles icons 1234..., calipers, etc., what kind of tricky gizmo is this. Does it help in plotting degrees and points?

If you know the reversal point you can potentially determine its move in the opposite direction without resorting to analysis just by looking at the screen. For a more accurate analysis there are other methods that will show more accurate results.

If you want a lot at once, you may use aggressive strategy, but the idea is that when you enter the market, you potentially lose fears and doubts... But there are also force majeure circumstances, so the aggressive strategy is good only if the information is accurate...

Judging by your top turkey is the New Zealander on a sharp buy now? Interesting turkey, haven't seen it before.

Fibo:

Judging by your top turkey is the New Zealander on a sharp buy now? Interesting turkey, haven't seen it before.

Rather the opposite to the sell, the indicator shows the criterion from the middle of the channel reaching ...

forte928:

Rather the other way round to the sell, the indicator shows the criterion from the middle of the reach channel ...

have you coded it yourself?

Fibo:

coding yourself?

All I have done is my own development and application already in practice...