EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 352

odiseif:
the dollar franc and the dollarrienne can be bought for a very long time

The yen is early and the franc is not advised.

The harvest festival has finally begun. We've been waiting.

gip:
The harvest festival has finally begun.
It was as inevitable as autumn.

Result

It was a visual illustration for those who say that predictions do not come true, I did it on M5. The only problem is that they do not work for a couple of hours on a daily timeframe:)))).

strangerr:

Result

It was a visual illustration for those who say that predictions do not come true, I did it on M5. The only problem is that they do not work for a couple of hours on a daily timeframe:)))).

I have not reached the profit (1.2760) yet, maybe tomorrow.(there were four now more - no result until the profit has worked)

There's still most of the American session ahead today.

Tantrik:

I haven't reached the profit (1.2760) yet - maybe tomorrow.
4 pips, tragedy :)))

strangerr, can you give me a link to one of the first of these pictures? "I've been posting pictures like this for about a year, only trouble is they don't work out in a couple of hours on a daily timeframe :)))"

strangerr:

.... This was a visual illustration for those who say that predictions do not come true, I made it on M5 on purpose. The only problem is that they do not work for a couple of hours on a daily timeframe:)))).

Sorry. Aren't we going higher today?

strangerr:
4 pips, tragedy :)))

I wrote about four pips above. You tell me if you see a correction in CHFUSD thinking where to sell to break-even?