EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 252

NikT_58:

No. That's what I'm saying.

Suppose I (specifically me) wanted to move the eurdollar pair by 1 point.

How many quid do I have to spend is my point.

I too have always wondered about the mechanism of market makers (like goldman, morgan, societe, etc.) making money just by trading 1 billion or more per month.

Market makers hold both buying and selling at the same time, since clients' money is in their accounts, they are obliged to support trades both ways. But at one moment, maybe due to MM conspiracy, I don't know, it seems to me, they just take away bids and that's it. They may just transfer money back and forth between banks simulating better supply and demand.

The market maker acts as a supplier of raw materials. A market maker acts as a liquidity provider, this function has been assigned to him by the regulators. So, at any request of a client or another bank, they are obliged to provide liquidity both in euros and dollars, let us say. Let's say Morgan Bank asked Goldman Bank for $10 billion in euros, just by conspiracy. Allegedly created the demand, but put that dough in a separate account. The dough Morgan bought at 1.51 lies one day then goes back to Goldman at 1.50 because market inertia has eaten up the small players. The hitting of the stops is supposed to give inertia to the market, in order to ensure the movement after the momentum in the right direction. And the interesting thing is, the accumulation of MM orders is perfectly visible, as all the liquidity of the clients is in their hands. Whether I'm right or not, I don't know, but I think so. This can easily explain the market volatility, the market "rascalisation" and other phenomena.

sever30:

open se...

New forecast pound/bucks buy 1.59593, TP 1.59867, sell 1.58798, TP 1.58469, SL 1.59593. Saw three flips at most.

Closed on TP.

Pound/Bucks buy 1.59231, TP 1.59505, SL 1.58196; sell 1.58196, TP 1.57866, SL 1.59231. Maximum saw three flips, so volume is your choice.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126676/page3
oleniknik:

I have not dealt with this pair.... I had a chance to analyze it and i saw .... The Yen has been growing expensive for a long time ... but if you look at the short term (a month or more) it may go up ... I can't say anything about the fundamentals, but the graphs (which I understand) show the following .... the indicator position and price finding on the control lines shows such a possibility .... and the pink line is really serious ...?

I agree that I entered a bit early (entered by first impression like I caught a peak :)))))), but not unhelpfully ... this is the start .... first order on this pair ... I will decide on the situation ....

The macaroni line shows that the yen ( red ) is at the bottom of the descending channel ... and the yen is preparing to go upwards to sell after the dollar ( green ) ?

sever30:

Pound/Bucks buy 1.59231, TP 1.59505, SL 1.58196; sell 1.58196, TP 1.57866, SL 1.59231. Maximum saw three flips, so volume is your choice.

Vladimir, maybe I do not understand correctly, according to your system, you need to open a long position with known targets for both - sell and buy. What about the second, losing order?

RekkeR:
Vladimir, perhaps I do not understand, according to your system, you have to open a lock with known targets for both Sell and Buy. What about the second, losing order?

This is not a lock, but a pending order for a channel break. If after a buy trigger a moose is caught, a sell is opened at the level of the buy SL and vice versa. Draw the levels shown by the author - everything becomes clear. As far as I understand the martingale is used, the author recommends to use three reversals at MM. The tactic is worked out on the pound-dollar pair, the choice of levels is based on the ranges of price changes on the characteristic intervals.

Sever30, sorry if something is wrong.

oleniknik:

I haven't dealt with this pairing....

I am also watching this pair, I will shoot at the first appropriate reversal, however, there is a chance of another 300 pips downwards, but I can do it with a surplus, the Yen will not let the Yen move much upwards, I guess...

holms:

I too have always wondered about the mechanism of market makers (like Goldman, Morgan, Societe, etc.) making 1bn or more a month from trading alone.

Market makers hold both purchases and sales at the same time, since clients' money is in their accounts, they are obliged to support trades in both directions. It seems to me that at one particular moment, maybe due to an MM conspiracy, I don't know, they simply remove buy orders, for example, and that's it. They may just transfer money back and forth between banks simulating better supply and demand.

The market maker acts as a supplier of raw materials. A market maker acts as a liquidity provider, this function has been assigned to him by the regulators. So, at any request of a client or another bank, they are obliged to provide liquidity both in euros and dollars, let us say. Let's say Morgan Bank asked Goldman Bank for $10 billion in euros, just by conspiracy. Allegedly created the demand, but put that dough in a separate account. The dough Morgan bought at 1.51 lies one day then goes back to Goldman at 1.50 because market inertia has eaten up the small players. The hitting of the stops is supposed to give inertia to the market, in order to ensure the movement after the momentum in the right direction. And the interesting thing is, the accumulation of MM orders is perfectly visible, as all the liquidity of the clients is in their hands. Whether I'm right or not, I don't know, but I think so. This can easily explain the notorious market volatility, "raskorrelation" of markets, etc.

Thank you. something is starting to make sense.

holms:

And best of all, the accumulation of MM orders is perfectly visible

Where can you see it?

tara:

This is not a lock, but a pending order for a channel break. If after a buy trigger a moose is caught, a sell is opened at the level of the buy SL and vice versa. Draw the levels shown by the author - everything becomes clear. As far as I understand the martingale is used, the author recommends to use three reversals at MM. The tactic is worked out on the pound-dollar pair, the choice of levels is based on the ranges of price changes on the characteristic intervals.

Sever30, sorry if anything is wrong.

That's right.