EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 134

Noterday:

Fucking sick of it..... unrealistically sick of this kindergarten....

If you don't want to, you don't have to.

In our business, the main thing is to take criticism calmly and without nerves. Each of us has an opinion. As for the euro, I agree with you, and as for the gbpusd, it has the potential to grow good--while good

sever30:

Approached the terminal... I must not have expressed myself correctly... I specified the buy entry, the price was closer to it (but it did not hook the order) and therefore I specified the subsequent goals for a possible loss and if the first open Sell (1.49478), everything is quite the opposite. In short, two entries, for buy and sell, their take and loss. Accuracy will surprise you:) probably....:)

Who will praise me? Forecast with spread accuracy

SEVER11:
In our business, the main thing is to be calm and to take criticism calmly. Each of us has his own opinion. As for the euro, I agree with you, but as for the gbpusd, it has good upside potential

As for the surgical indicator, the pound started to go up the other day, so I agree about the potential, while the euro has followed the beaten track ...

Mathemat:
Alexander, calm down. There are few wave forecasters here. Not everyone understands the non-absolute nature of wave forecasts.

Then accept my apologies for unacceptable statements and the will of emotion.

Nah, by the pound, that's what I think.

Noterday: Then please accept my apologies
Accepted.

sever30:

Who can praise me? A prediction with the accuracy of the spread.

I will praise :) Noticed that it's been working clearly lately. For how long?

Noterday:
Then accept my apologies for the unacceptable remarks and the will of emotion.

Never mind, you got it right:)))

gip:

I commend :) Noticed that it's been working clearly lately. For how long?

cp:) for the last few years, visually it seems to be working fine...

sever30:

cp:) the last few years, visually it seems fine...
Well today you've got it right...++