EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 61

RekkeR:
Time flies by and she's already a grouchy old cripple, with a lot of sicknesses, marasmus and unpredictable menopausal behaviours. The way out is to drink, take a walk, don't miss the young and perky, (I'm about currencies too) start a 400 acre vegetable garden like Stranger, or put up with it like Geip and learn grammar with delight in the explorer browser, with the right click of the mouse.

Gah :) Drunk again, life gone wrong? :)))

strangerr:
The "advance" is directed upwards, and I do not expect the move downwards - I say, that it starts now, the aims are 1.24, 1.2350, from there we make the 5th wave (up) on the shallow tf and the fall around 1.19, then the rise to 1.31 (not one hour candle:))))). That's how I see it all, please don't hit too hard :)))

Why 1.19?

gip:

Why 1.19?

Wolf on D, posted a picture this morning.

gip:

Huh :) Drunk again, not a good life? :)))

Are you happy to think you're not alone in this world with your problems? I'll drink to your success tonight, wait for the results in a week, although I don't think anything will be rushed today, so we can get started.

What do you think of the Gold? I think it's a 50% pullback.

serii5533:

What do you think of the Gold? I think it's a 50% pullback.

Not out of the question. In the meantime the pound is drawing some kind of a triangle on the small ones.

Alexan:

Not impossible. Meanwhile, the pound is drawing some kind of triangle on the small ones.

Sell someone a couple of million Jewish money:)))

It's still going up, the bastard...

And I've got a sell at 2490...

Bicus:

It's still going up, the bastard...

And I've got a sell at 2490...

That's already out of the way. I'm at 1.2503 and I'm not particularly worried about it. Instant jump up 40pp without a gap, haven't seen that yet.)))