A suggestion to the administration - page 32

Vinin:

It remains for Uncle Fedor to be supported. Humanly.
And how?

Vinin:

It remains for Uncle Fedor to be supported. Humanly.
Uncle Fyodor, everything is great. You're doing great.

alexx_v:
Looks like it's local to you.

What's so local? I'm sober. Here, two different fonts in blue:

It's OK, but you should have cut earlier and harder.

Richie:

Local means on your computer.

Richie:

What's wrong with the fonts in the pictures ?

Breathe

Vinin:
All that remains is for Uncle Fedor to be supported. On a human level.

Missed the best part, I apologise.

But I will give my opinion. The order of items is arbitrary.

1. The moderator is always right.

2. If a moderator is wrong, he is corrected not by users, but by a senior moderator.

3 Discussion of moderator's actions by users is done in the form of correct replies, attempting to initiate discussion is punishable.

4. Complaints about a moderator's actions are not posted on the forum, but are forwarded "for a battalion report" to a senior moderator, who is the final authority.

5. Insults against a moderator fall under "contempt of administration", not "insulting other visitors".

6. A careful reading of the forum rules shows the unequivocal validity of a harsh crackdown on any inappropriate actions by users.

7. The resource belongs to the company, the moderator is a local administrator appointed by the company, the users are the contingent allowed by the company to use the resource.

8. The presence of moderators on the forum is useful by the very fact of their presence, the need for reprisals will go down to zero as the pike in the river.

9. The sanity of moderators is a fact realized gradually.

10. The appointment of public moderators is stressful for both the forum and themselves. After the usual period of "punishing the innocent and rewarding the innocent" the need for active moderation will be reduced to a minimum and reduced to repelling the raids of advertisers and profanity-mongers.

Conclusion:

Let's just wait and see without raising hysteria. This is the most reasonable and sane option.

Abzasc:
It's OK, but the chopping should have been done earlier and harder.

Unfortunately, public moderators have limited rights (only to cut posts). In essence, they are not moderators, but proofreaders.

Otherwise the discussion would have been shorter.

Sveta... )))
I have quite a fertile imagination and your (yours? - can't remember) post and my unfed body have given me strange thoughts. Pressing...))

Svinozavr:
Sveta... )))
I have quite a fertile imagination and your (yours? - can't remember) post and my unfed body have given me strange thoughts. Pressing...))
???