A suggestion to the administration - page 36

Mathemat:

coaster, I like people who are not afraid to speak out against the majority.

But here, by golly, here I can't understand, what consequences can result in such terrible forum four people with partial admin rights, moreover, of course, controlled by the administration. And, dare I say it, all four are not newbies and have a good idea of the specifics of the forum.

I would answer you frankly, but I don't want to be in your disgrace now. I hope I gave you an answer in the first sentence.

And you will write to me in person. I promise in public that regardless of your answer, it will not affect you in any way.

coaster:

I would answer you frankly, but I don't want to be in your disgrace now. I hope I gave you an answer in the first sentence.

What I don't understand is why exactly are you worried? As far as I remember, you don't stoop to the level of a discussion worthy of a ban, and expressing a self-willed opinion in an ironic way is not a reason for reprisal. The objective is different - to enable people to communicate comfortably with minimal interference in the affairs of the forum.

Swetten:

Order and progress, by the way, starts with bans and restrictions.

Yes! Good answer. I am naive, I assumed progress begins with learning new things and getting rid of the mistakes of the old, productive activities.

I stand by my opinion (for now), as the examples kind of confirm it.

Svetlana, please take your rightful place in the anals ;) More pearls please.

gip:

Svetlana, please take your rightful place in the anals ;)

Gg :) it's hard to compete with such pearls :)

N...yeah, read the whole thread. I guess I've lost track of what's going on.

But S did a good job, you got it right! And the fact that there banned all who were kinda against it or just kinda doubted says that in fact it was done on purpose by the administration. And when something is done to the detriment of the society but with the help of the administration, it means that something bad is coming.

This forum has always been interesting with its freedom of thought and its range and flight. Now it is the will of the administration and this is its sovereign right, can not argue, will be missed.

My opinion - we experienced users are disturbing the administration and we need to move somewhere else. For example, I propose to move to FXCM forum - there is no Russian thread there. Isn't it better to have an abstract administration than to have one that is interested in us getting in the way?

Pushu seriously - as in my opinion soon more users here will be banned they are also against. And there will be no agreement on a joint transition. You can start just write there in Forex in Russian and then I think they will make a Russian forum. As far as I know FXCM (a huge American brokerage house) has Russian roots. So there is an understanding.

Atic:

Would you mind pointing out WHO in particular is interfering with your flight of fancy?

Don't whine - such-and-such ________________,such-and-such__________________ interferes with the flight of my thoughts

Mischek:

Would you mind pointing out WHO in particular is interfering with your flight of fancy?

Don't whine about such-and-such interfering with the flight of my thoughts.

I've said it all. There is the banning of those who have spoken out against it. And a complete disregard for people's opinions by the administration. I join in the opinion of those who have spoken out above. For me their opinion seemed correct. They are calm decent intelligent people. I have nothing to add. And there will be a pinch.

It's nonsense, we were talking about swearing, rudeness and blatant advertising, what's that got to do with flight of thought?

Atic:
I have already said it all. There is the banning of those who have spoken out against it. And a complete disregard for people's opinions by the administration. I join in the opinion of those who have spoken out above. For me their opinion seemed correct. They are calm decent intelligent people. I have nothing to add. And there will be a pinch.
Atic, you didn't even understand what they were banned for. Not for being against it at all. There are others here who are against it, but they don't get banned.