A suggestion to the administration - page 23

alexx_v:

I don't have a suggestion, but a question:

can public moderators ban or not?

Can't ban, only delete

alexx_v:

I don't have a suggestion, but a question:

can public moderators ban or not?

What difference does it make? :) Do you want to ban me. :))

SProgrammer:

Are we going to talk about the topic or not?

Censorship is in private and between you and me.

What's gotten into you?
It doesn't matter where you are, it's how you feel... )))
I have a favourite, from Shackley: It doesn't matter what you're doing, it's how you're doing it...

===
And you're... well... not talented...)))

Well, if they can't ban, then it's all a monkey's work.

Svinozavr:
Why are you so pissed off?
It's not important where you are, it's important how you feel... )))
I have a favourite, from Shackley: It doesn't matter what you're doing, it's how you're doing it...

===
And you... well... not talented...)))

I can't always... I can. :)) I just frankly - just don't understand what was missing from the forum? Freedom is always better than no freedom - always. Yes, you have to put up with sniffing someone else's dirty socks. :) Well, how else could I? Shut your mouth and no one will write anything. What's the point? What's the point? I don't understand it, as a commonplace practitioner who only counts profit and loss - no snot, I don't understand it. If someone's annoyed, spit on it and walk away. They will sort it out themselves. Or maybe you're wrong. Yeah. I think there's a use for it, so just sit tight. :) Alas, that's life.

Did I get a kick out of it? I told you - sometimes like a fool I struggle with "evil" . :))

Speaking of "For Sale". Business is banned on this site and for good reason. Castrated. Even such a solution as to make one branch e.q. section for business announcements, which is practiced everywhere, this site does not apply. Well, well, well, well, the questions there are unpleasant, particularly unloved by the developers.

Actually, I'm asking the question again:

if you think the site is not flawed, why not allow it?

If you do not allow it, then all this childishness in this thread, allowed the kids to play doctors and policemen :)

gip:

if not allowed, then all this childishness in this thread, allowed children to play doctors and policemen :)

:))) Ridiculous.

SProgrammer:

Did I get a kick out of it? I told you - sometimes like a fool I struggle with "evil". :))

hmm, I already told you to Google

http://www.google.ru/search?hl=ru&source=hp&q=%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%88%D0%BE%D0%B9+%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%83%D0%BC&aq=f&aqi=g4&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Once again, if you need to get some attention and debate in a hurry, this is what you need.

ZS: I do not know which of the highlighted words is the key :).

IgorM:

hmmm, I already advised you to google

http://www.google.ru/search?hl=ru&source=hp&q=%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%88%D0%BE%D0%B9+%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%83%D0%BC&aq=f&aqi=g4&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Once again, if you need to get some attention and debate in a hurry, this is what you need.

ZS: I do not know which of the highlighted words is the key :).

You wanted to hurt me. More than I wrote myself. :)) You're such a... I wrote I'm a fool and sometimes I struggle with "evil".

I don't need attention. :) It's exactly as I wrote. :))

Rain...
I'm in the suburbs now, on the first floor - the rain is pounding... Tried to analyse my feelings.
Horror... I'm a model idiot...