grail works and you rest )))) - page 3

You just don't have the brains for it ))))))) and then shit on )))))

VladislavVG:

What for? I, for example, unlike the topicstarter, nothing to sell or prove to anyone. I live off that (trade) ;).

And then: the topicstarter doesn't even have a perspective yet, much less experience ;). What's there to discuss with him?

Good luck.

because it's minus, so you don't put it out there ))))

Why are you getting so worked up?

Maybe someone offended you...

Lesta:

Why are you getting so worked up?

Maybe someone offended you...

He seems to be "breaking down" and there's no dose

Mischek:

He seems to be "breaking down" and there's no dose.

You'd better show me your state before you insult my product)))

Oh, shit... it's getting scary....

clowns are multiplying exponentially...

Pyxlik2009:

You'd better show me your stats before you insult my product)))

We should ask again: maybe something happened there, maybe he's offended by something ..... nits@. (c) interns.

The fact that you have doubled your deposit in 2 days is not a reason to shout about selling the grail, that's why the topic is "bazaar".

I have double the deposit in 6 hours :) - I don't kidding, but only if there is an active trend, and if "chattering" for half a day, then it will cut into half of the deposit :)

If you have a real account, you may have to sell it to a broker, but if you don't, you may be wrong.

i can make a demo deal in 2 hours with my hands or an advisor

IgorM:

I have double the deposit in 6 hours :) - I don't kidding, but only if there is an active trend, and if "chattering" for half a day, then it will cut into half of the deposit :)

If you have a real account, you may have to sell it to a broker, but if you don't, you may be wrong.

I don't care about the demo steat, I may do it for 2 hours with my hands or an Expert Advisor.

Screenshot from the micro real. But the topicstarter has not yet understood that the "adult" accounts have different conditions, and even more so on the EUN, and what works on the micro does not always work further. That's why I say: there is nothing to discuss with him.

I can make a demo for you in two hours with my hands or with an Expert Advisor and good luck.