Hosting for EAs, cheap VPS server rental - page 2

Liability of non-execution of an order??????????? This is what is important to any trader. Well, in this case, sending an order to DC!!!!!!!! Guarantee of sending!!!!!! The execution is clearly not up to you. Again stoppages of quotations and all that......... You do this kind of service for traders. Just judge for yourself. I need an area of information space that is capable of giving orders to a broker flawlessly. Understandably, with the condition that there are no internal problems of the EA itself, indicators, etc. An elementary example, for those who do not understand....

When I use a computer in the Internet all the time, quotations stop ticking, even though everything is working correctly, they just stop ticking and that's it......... To avoid this I am willing to pay for a virtual host. No question. The question is whether this virtual machine will solve my problems such as . Stopping quotes.......?????

My server is here, 100Mbit internet, no traffic limits and no ratios. Choose VDS PROMO-512 - optimal for MetaTrader. http://www.infobox.ru/vps/plans/

nikelodeon:

When I have a computer on the internet all the time, the quotes stop ticking, even though everything is working correctly, they just stop ticking and that's it......... To avoid this I am willing to pay for a virtual host. No question. The question is whether this virtual machine will solve my problems such as . Stopping quotes.......?????

It will not! This problem can only be solved by an external program which will monitor the functioning of the EA - e.g. mtonline

>> gorby777

You won't find anything even close to that anywhere.

For the price, just look at prices for accommodation on the M9, not basement services with a regular cable connection from an ISP.

RIV:

For price, just look at the prices for accommodation on the M9 rather than basement services with a connection over normal cable from the provider.

Explain, what is the M9?

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSK-IX

>> RIV.

I think I will try your service. Will it be possible this weekend?

>> gorby777.

You can get it any day. Sign up online, pay and you will usually get your car in about an hour after you pay.

Why on weekends?

nikelodeon:

Liability of non-execution of an order??????????? This is what is important to any trader. Well, in this case, sending an order to DC!!!!!!!! Guarantee of sending!!!!!! The execution is clearly not up to you. Again stoppages of quotations and all that......... You do this kind of service for traders. Just judge for yourself. I need an area of information space that is capable of giving orders to a broker flawlessly. Understandably, with the condition that there are no internal problems of the EA itself, indicators, etc. An elementary example, for those who do not understand....

When I use a computer in the Internet all the time, quotations stop ticking, although everything is working correctly, they just stop ticking and that's all......... To avoid this I am willing to pay for a virtual host. No question. The question is whether this virtual machine will solve my problems such as . Stopping quotes.......?????

What operating system do you have?

RIV:

>> gorby777.

You can get it any day. Sign up online, pay and you will usually get your car in about an hour after you pay.

Why on weekends?

I'm a dummy in this business. Bye. To have time to migrate from another VPS