Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 41

kharko:
. In order to change the Balance, you need a reason - a profit, a consequent increase in Equity and with the appropriate actions an increase in Balance....

Excuse me, what language are you thinking in?

It's like this. EURUSD H1. In the upper left corner - total points. Gans-deGlucker, will you try to recalculate to netting?

Just kidding. :)

joo:

It's like this. EURUSD H1. In the upper left corner - total points. Gans-deGlucker, will you try to recalculate to netting?

The principle will not change. Well, counting by hand is long and tedious. I appreciate the joke.

joo:

It's a lot easier than it looks. You write down all trade signals (+1 sell, -1 buy < - signs exactly so) as they come in and the price at the moment of the signal, then sum up the prices taking into account the sign of the trade signal. That's it. The final figure will be the desired result.

timbo:
It's a lot easier than it looks. You write down all trade signals (+1 sell, -1 buy < - signs exactly so) as they come in and the price at the moment of the signal, then add up the prices taking into account the sign of the trade signal. That's it. The final figure will be the desired result.
By the way, you can add the cumulative summation column and you will see the depo load.

Here I am again... Ready to continue the education for those who still believe that "Balance is nothing, Equity is everything!"

This foolishness is repeated by many forum regulars, or I would say "the elders", whenever they speak about overlapped positions or a gap. Overlapped positions usually appear when trading both ways - at the same time, not one at a time. If the buy and sell strategies are separately profitable, what prevents them from being applied, as long as they do not violate the DC's trading rules.

"Balance is nothing"... So you don't give a damn about the value of your balance.... Strange... For the start of the trade balance matters, as soon as you start trading it does not. Where is the logic? What is so special about trading with overlapping positions? Share the secret, the "secret of knowledge".

Above I wrote about the recovery factor (RV). For example, we open a buy position, the market declines and we close the position by SL at 100 points. The balance has changed by -100 points, the maximal loss is 100 points. We reopen the buy position with twice the volume. The market moved in our direction. We closed the position at TP of 100 points. The total: the balance rose by 100 points, the maximum loss is 100 points. The TP = 1 - this means that upon reaching the maximum loss, our account will return to the entry point.

The bigger the FS, the more stable the account is.

Let's take my demo account. Maximum loss is 7900. FV = 11443 / 7900 = 1.45. As long as the loss has not reached its maximum value, the balance has grown, i.e. the equity has grown.

Current state. Maximal loss equals 8200. FS = 12049 / 8200 = 1.47. Despite the increase in the maximal loss and decrease in the equity, the FS has grown that shows the stability of the account.

Equity value is also important, but to estimate it, we need to know the maximum and minimum values and the maximum loss on Equity. For this purpose, an information indicator has been written...

kharko:

Here I am again... Ready to continue the education for those who still believe that "Balance is nothing, Equity is everything!"

This nonsense is repeated by many forum regulars, I would say "elders", whenever it comes to overlapping positions or locs.

Well, you understand us too.

That's our job.

You're the free traders and we're all salaried at the dealers

And we have to confuse you and mess with your head.

Of course in reality equity is nothing, balance is everything

If only we could trade, we would have become millionaires just using avalanche and other matrix-like prices

I'll delete the post later, of course.

Good luck to you, buddy.

alexx_v:

Only one hell of a difference - in any case, in a week someone will start fixing the loki again, inevitably. And someone won't stop and will just keep on ruling the loki :))

alexx_v:

Only one hell of a difference - in any case, in a week someone will start fixing the loki again, inevitably. And someone will never stop and just keep on ruling the loki :))

Loki's and Mishka are one and the same.

:)

"Miszka su Lokiu abu du lokiu

Mischek:

Well, you can understand us, too.

That's the job.

You're free traders and we're all salaried at the DTs.

And we have to confuse you and make you think otherwise.

That's what I thought! :)

Good luck and profits!!!