Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 40

There's no balance in MT, there isn't.

What's written above the column is a joke, at best it's a picture of you borrowing something and putting it in your wallet and taking a picture.

You may or may not have a hundred times the amount you owe, but you can't see the debt in your wallet.

but you can see everything in one number - Funds, aka equity, aka balance, real, accounting, true, final, armour.

Good for those who don't have equities - no confusion!

The bojang goes on. The imperishable loc. :-D)))

The "unallocated" financial result - that's how the market "manages" it! If you allow it. ;)

The talent of the trader (not the example of Netrebkin's online fins) to turn "-" into "+".

This is what the topic of the topic was originally about, and Orlov's remarks about taking a stop loss on the balance and "undistribution" of this take - on the lot.

Many have faced (and there are whole threads on the forum about optimal ratios) the problem of choosing the right stoploss.

As I see it, for the short term, i.e. if swaps can be neglected, the locking discussed can be useful.

The change in the order of the parts... for real "maestros" :) - nothing will change.

;)

Mischek:

There's no balance in MT, there isn't.

What's written above the column is a joke, at best it's a picture of you borrowing something and putting it in your wallet and taking a picture.

You may or may not have a hundred times the amount you owe, but you can't see the debt in your wallet.

but you can see everything in one number - Funds, aka equity, aka balance, real, accounting, true, final, armour.

You start trading when your balance is 0. How do you do it? Plz.

Equity is the consequence, Profit/Loss is the cause, Balance is the fulcrum, the starting point... No anchor, you fall...

kharko:

You start trading when your balance is 0. How do you do it? Plz.

I don't get it ?

FreeLance:

The bojang goes on. The imperishable loc. :-D)))

The "unallocated" financial result - that's how the market "manages" it! If you let it. ;)

The talent of the trader (not the example of Netrebkin's online fins) to turn "-" into "+".

This is what the topic of the topic was originally about, and Orlov's remarks about taking a stop loss on the balance and "undistribution" of this take - on the lot.

Many have faced (and there are whole threads on the forum about optimal ratios) the problem of choosing the right stoploss.

As I see it, for the short term, i.e. if swaps can be neglected, the locking discussed can be useful.

The change in the order of the parts... for real "maestros" :) - nothing will change.

;)

The argument here is no longer about loca, but about the primacy of equity and balance. You have a broken causal link....

kharko:

Equity is the consequence, Profit/Loss is the cause, Balance is the point of reference... If you don't have a footing, you fall...

A philosophical debate, like "the egg and the chicken, which comes first?"

Piglet's right - we should get out of here!

;)

kharko:
This is no longer an argument about loca, but about the primacy of equity and balance.

Base and superstructure!

Bravo!

;)

FreeLance:

A philosophical debate, like "the egg and the chicken, which comes first?"

Piglet's right, we should get out of here!

;)

A little philosophy doesn't hurt when it relates to reality.... To make a change in Balance, you need a reason - a profit, as a consequence an increase in equity and with appropriate actions by the trader an increase in Balance....

kharko:
You have a broken causal link....

I don't know what other irregularities you see in me :-D, but that's not what was originally discussed.

Militant theorists argued that lock is evil.

Then it turned out that this is a "gimmick" of mt4. in mt5 everything will be more transparent.

;)