Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 14

kharko:
it's nothing new... it's a gridiron system... Positions are opened after a certain step, TP is set...
Did joo tell you this personally?

Swetten:
Did joo tell you this personally?
No, he didn't... I don't see any difference if the pitch for new positions is constant or dynamic... You end up with a grider system... The bigger the step, the less risk, but also less profit...

kharko:

Equity = balance sheet + profit

If the balance sheet rises faster than the profit (drawdown) falls, then equity rises...

see. Almost a GRAAL!!! It's just a question of how to get money out of it?

joo:

To FreeLance and kharko

Look at my picture on page 11. Calculate the profit in pips. Now, calculate how much profit you will get on a netting platform and on a platform that bans locks. Count from the first open position.

I am currently testing the system in one direction... Profit is smaller, but it's there... Switching to MT5 or banning locks is not terrible....

I don't see the condition: balance sheet growth is faster than drawdown growth ... You got a legitimate result...

kharko:
I don't see the condition: balance sheet growth is faster than drawdown growth ... You got a legitimate result...
And you try to fulfil this very condition first (all clever in words). And we will admire.

Reshetov:
And you try to fulfil this very condition first (everyone is clever with words). And we'll admire it.
I invite you to my "multi-currency trading" thread...

joo:

To FreeLance and kharko

Look at my picture on page 11. Calculate the profit in pips. Now, calculate how much profit you will get on a non-locked platform and on a platform where locks are banned. Count from the first open position.

Please calculate your trades in normal trading with lots (all entries and exits) and post it here as a table. Then I will describe to you how all this will happen in the netting platform.

kharko:
I invite you to my "multi-currency trading" thread...

You don't have to do that. I gave you an example of your stupidity.

Quote:

kharko:

Equity = balance + profit

If the balance increases faster than the profit (drawdown), the equity increases.

On the screenshot, you can see that the balance is growing fast and the equity profit is falling slowly.

It is actually a widespread fact and the gist of it is that if we have two open positions, one in profit and one in loss and regardless of which one we close, the equity will not even change. It will only improve if we close the positions in the opposite direction - the spread of one of the positions will return to balance.

Balance is nothing, equity is everything.

Therefore, we can say at once that the so-called "elimination" of lots is an obvious mistake. I.e., closing a position will not destroy anything as equity will remain the same as it was at the moment of locking minus the swap difference.

Some people think that if they actively "steer", while in fact they stand still, despite the fact that they desperately "turn the wheel", "press the gas and clutch" and "turn the corner" + incur losses on swap differences. It's ridiculous to look at, because that's what small children or adult lunatics usually do.

Gans-deGlucker:
Please calculate your trades in normal trading with lots (all entries and exits) and post them here as a table. Then I will describe to you how all this will happen on the netting platform.
Wait a bit, don't go away. I will now make a table based on the figure on page 11, because I have not yet managed to remove the lines from the chart.