Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 10

Ubajal:
You are all correct, it is just that intolerance is a sign and the reason is inside. Let me clarify what I mean, if an "amateur" gives out great ideas, then it is a big question which of the two is an amateur - the author of the idea or the one who stamped it on him...

Then I will say that one of my EAs was made on the basis of an idea, which was suggested by a novice. True, it turned out later that he had a different idea in mind. But the seed had fallen on good soil. The Expert Advisor turned out to be profitable. But so far it is being tested on a demo.

We should equate the word loco with swear words and ban its use on the forum.

The forum is losing its fighters not only among locomancers but also among locophobes.

Holy War ...

Ubajal:
Yeah... Honey, hypocrisy is endless - you see the crap in other people's eyes, but you don't see the log in yours. And you, surprisingly, are not a stupid man.

And I'd like to curtsy protocol, but I can't. My fingers curl up on the keyboard, which is also very surprising.

I don't understand about the logs.

It's not as simple as that with loco. I'm more of a locophobe than a locophile myself. I used to be...

However... A good trader has to be unprincipled (apart from the basics of trading, I guess). So it turns out that lately my aversion to locks in bots - yes, exactly in bots, not manual trading! - Is undergoing severe verification. And there are very good reasons for this, but for now - know-how. I don't know how to organise trading with this robot without a loc.

P.S. Briefly, in two words, it's stat. arb. on one instrument. That's how it's written, that's how it should be understood, I didn't misspell it.

And the destroying of a location is done automatically (bot!) - after you reach a certain condition. But first it must be properly driven into it :)

Mathemat:

It's not so simple with lock. I'm more of a locophobe than a locophile myself. I used to be.

However... a proper trader must be unprincipled (apart from the baussian trading principles, I guess). So it turns out that lately my aversion to locks in bots - yes, exactly in bots, not manual trading! - Is undergoing severe verification. And there are very good reasons for this, but for now - know-how. I don't know how to organise trading with this robot without a loc.

P.S. Briefly, in a nutshell, it's stat. arb. on one instrument. That's how it's written, that's how it should be understood, I didn't make a typo.

And loco destroying happens automatically (bot!) - after reaching a certain condition. But first you need to get into it correctly :)

You are not alone. There are people who need the lock not for "don't get scared", but as a necessary principle of TS.

I have already said that there is not one right solution at any one time, but a whole cloud of solutions, I showed the pictures in the EURUSD thread. What shall I do? I tried to find a broker that allows losing lots with MT4, but with MT5 I cannot deal with lots. I have to cheat, I mean use backdoor solutions.

Mathemat:

... I don't know how to organise trading with this robot without a loca.

What a waste of time!

The locophobes have repeatedly proved that you can change ANY strategy not only into a non-loco one, but even into a non-loco one. So, put your know-how out there and they'll whip you up a robot in no time. (slight irony/sarcasm)

Yes, with MT5 you will have to think about how to modify it. The netting needs to be properly calculated. Of course I could make two different accounts on the netting and divide the trades, but I'd like to do it all on one.

2 api: I haven't tested this know-how myself yet. I prefer to be the first :)

api:

That's a mistake!

Locophobes have repeatedly proved that ANY strategy can be converted not only into a non-loco strategy, but even into a netting strategy. So, put your know-how out there and they'll whip you up a robot in no time. (slight irony/sarcasm)

I don't know why, if the code with lots is three times shorter, I don't have to look through history, all information about the aggregate position state is read directly from the orders. This is more convenient for me, and I don't bother. If I get a ban, I will rewrite it on netting...

Mathemat:

Yes, with MT5 you will have to think about how to modify it. The netting needs to be properly calculated.

2 api: I haven't yet tested this know-how of mine myself. I prefer to be the first :)

Then you'll have to change your nickname so as not to embarrass the queen of all sciences. "Either take off your cross or put on your trousers, father."

Timbo, I'll text you in a private message, OK? Do you read it?

Without your advice, I'm afraid I won't be able to cope with the conversion to netting. The problem is really serious, I'm not kidding.

P.S. I'm not texting you in person, I'm emailing you.