Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 7

Svinozavr:

1. Cognitive-psychological comfort - MT shows balance, not equity. (Conspiracy geeks will probably see this as a conspiracy!)) This is especially handy for people (how shall I say this, so as not to be too offensive?) umm... with intellectual disabilities who have completely forgotten primary schools arithmetic. Or those who can't face reality - ostrich people.
2. "Portfolio" supposedly "independent" running of several advisers on a single instrument.

Everything else is nonsense, so I won't even mention it.

No, it doesn't hurt. :-)

1. the balance is how much profit I will make if I have all my trades at least at zero. When I have a lock, the balance is lying. Lock is loss insurance. You have to work with the lock. Only 2 positions make sense and both should be closed as soon as possible. Both positions individually are potentially unprofitable. That's why the lot is opened with (=) (more), (x2), (x...). Both positions must be closed when the movement in the direction of the last trade ends.

2.The system must imply loss protection. Locks are a substitute for stops and potentially profitable deals for a short time, e.g. until the end of the American trading session:). Here you have a black Thursday:) If Thursday is black, then you can play against the trend. You may play in 2 directions, but you have to close both of them as a result.

3. the secret of lots is solved! it was told to us by the SPYNOZAVR.

The thinking can be different: you can fantasize and resent the market).

4. If point 2 is not fulfilled, the deposit amount decreases. A person gets psychotic, starts doing stupid things, gets lost, fear paralyses and hope dies at the very last moment.)

We got carried away. The answer is the same.

SL or locke to each his own.

Loki is one of the perennial topics on this (and other) forums. Explaining something to those who are hooked on them is pointless. You need a doctor, not your grunt. Therefore I will not. Not my diocese.

And purely on the sabot say (I know that the locomotive will not understand, but still))): There is no tactic of destroying the loco. There is a tactic of dealing. If you have a lock, or not ... it makes absolutely no difference. // Well, it has already been convincingly said here. As convincingly, so much so that it doesn't make any difference in the minds of the zombified. Eh... Methinks... what have you done? )))))

Yes - I forgot one other use, which I myself use. This is when reversing a pose. But it cannot even be called a lock, because it is done in one tick - start() of Expert Advisor. That is all. But this is a specific characteristic of the absence of net cumulative position in MT4. There is nothing to be done here.

===
))) In general, I can probably show tricks to children: in relation to lots I can unmistakably tell whether the posters have traded somewhere else than the "sandbox" or not (on FR).

drknn:

P.S.

You understand that having a trading system like this in hand, it is quite difficult to get into a trap. But even if it happens, having similar tips (a template based on this trading system + a set of tricks for getting out of a lock that I gave earlier), it is quite possible to destroy locked positions. It will take some time and effort, but it is quite possible.

Do you have a set of tricks for getting out of loca...

I can pay you if you really have one ?

p.s. If you get banned for advertising, I suggest we discuss in private *)

forcegrid:

Do you have a set of tricks to get out of loca...

I can pay, if you really have one ?

p.s. If you can be banned for advertising, I suggest discussing in private *)

Go to my profile. There's a link there...

Simple solution. ;)

It helps me to assess the current situation.

FreeLance:

Go to my profile. There's a link there...

A simple solution. ;)

It helps me to assess the current situation.

Interesting!

Does your toolkit really automatically calculate and display a net position on the chart ?

forcegrid:

Interesting!

Does your toolkit automatically calculate and display a net position on the chart ?

If there is one ;)

Hopeless... Come to think of it, if you've got anything left. At least your pituitary gland. Lock is an already fixed state of affairs with your account. If you leave it or close opposite orders it makes NO DIFFERENCE!

There is NO special tactic and there cannot be one - stop hallucinating! There are just trading tactics. Keep on trading. If you know how, of course. А... if you want to fool yourself, that's up to you. I don't care. You fucking losers...

===
Fuck. I've never seen so many insane morons on any other specialized resource. Sometimes I feel like I'm from another planet.
That's it. I quit this forum completely - I have no energy to watch this. Why are there so many Mitrofanu's in one place? - You'd have to manage to get them all in one place. Maybe MKs are engaged in natural selection, eugenics - improving human nature by culling hopeless individuals? Breeders, man... And then all at once "drown them all". )))

Good luck, invalids. Take it easy, anacephals...