We can no longer control the placement of objects on the graph "vertically" - page 6

Zhunko >>:
Сергей, я про настоящий свой терминал. Без привязки к МТ.
If this is a serious suggestion, please take it to private. There's obviously no place for this kind of discussion here, because it probably violates forum rules ;)

ForexTools >>:

Сервер и без наших команд знает какой объем нужно закрывать и по какой цене он это сделает не взирая на все ваши приказы. Так что по большому счету этой функции нужен всего навсего один параметр - имя пары на которой нужно закрывать позицию.

How can the server know this? Only the trader can know that. I have a flip system, I go straight from long to short, i.e. yesterday I bought 100 and today I sold 180. Do I have to "close" 100 first and then "open" 80? And pay the commission twice?

The multitude of intellectual victims of MT4, who have been imposed a perverse perception of the logic of exchange trading, is not all the people for whom the program has been written. You can write a convenient script for anything, over there are bourgeois craftsmen who have written locks for MT5. But this does not mean that locks have to be included in the programme.

timbo >>:

Откуда сервер может это знать? Это может знать только трейдер. У меня переворотная система, я из длинной перехожу сразу в короткую, т.е. вчера купил 100, а сегодня продал 180. Мне что теперь - сперва 100 "закрыть", а потом 80 "открыть"? И два раза заплатить комиссию?

Толпы интеллектуальных жертв МТ4, которым навязали извращенное восприятие логики биржевой торговли, это далеко ещё не все люди, для которых пишется программа. А скрипт удобный написать можно для чего угодно, вон буржуйские умельцы написали локи для МТ5. Но это не значит, что локи надо включать в программу.

So how is the altercation without timbo?

Do you even know what ForexTools is talking about? Or are you still suffering from adolescent nihilism?

Working with objects in MT4 (unfortunately also in MT5) reminds me of GW-Basic.

Have decades of visualisation development passed MetaQuotes by?

DDFedor >>:

пожалуйста, переименуйте тему. .... внимание Вы привлекли - результат достигнут. теперь можно поработать без эмоций.

well, everything is predictable and expected ;)

the nice theme title did not contribute to the start of "the work without emotions" - two days and everything is still glamorous :))))

or rather, what was it that you were talking about and whose unemotional work did you mean?

And one last question about the "simplicity" of recreating all the objects. It's not just about ObjectDelete and ObjectCreate. Each object has different properties and all are different - you have reserved about 30 tiepoints, some objects have some properties (font to text) and others don't (lines). So what are you saying? Just write down all possible combinations of properties in duplicate arrays and reconstruct all properties of each object after you restore the object itself - very interesting trader's task. And whether after that there will be space and time between two ticks in the Expert Advisor for price analysis - it does not matter ;)

ForexTools писал(а) >>

well, everything is predictable and expected ;)

the nice title has not helped to start "work without emotions" - two days and everything is as glamorous as before :))))

what kind of work can it be? - the weekend... :)

and the holidays are coming up... I don't know which ones, but I'm sure there are some... :)

Just kidding... but as they say, "in every joke..."

Do you yourself think that the title of the thread can have any effect? If you "think", then do as you see fit. Although I hope that "throat pressure" is "not our way".

DDFedor >>:

а Вы сами, считаете ли, что название ветки может каким-либо образом повлиять?

Metaquotes asked for... you asked for.... I thought it might actually make a difference, but as it turns out...

Oh,come on. I'm just saying... the subject is closed anyway ;)

ForexTools писал(а) >>

Anyway... I'm just saying... the subject is closed anyway ;)

probably NOT closed - just a failed experiment that they will say "there was a failed experiment that had to be abandoned..."

ForexTools >>:

ну что же? все прогнозируемо и ожидаемо ;)

The more time spent on programming the environment (including the interface), the less time will be left to develop trading strategies.

This is probably what the buyers of the platform want, because, as you know, the one who pays the piper calls the tune. Have you paid? Neither have I.

It's easy to prefix it, but you can't get away from time-based sorting. In the end, either "those who asked for time-based sorting" will themselves ask against it, or, when work does start, there will be many more offers to go back to sorting by name.