strange... and monstrous. - page 4

sergeev:

I will repeat the question for you again. Are you sure that 20630.55 is the total accounted for in the report?

Look more closely at the state.

How do we know what's in your statement and in your head,

If you just want to talk about your problem, it's better to do it in the humour section, it's more appropriate to have badges " :o) "

Do you also program experts after that?

;)

----

The unreported profit/loss is the current financial result. And it (current financial result of open positions) together with the balance determines the equity.

Isn't it obvious...

FreeLance:

Are you also programming experts afterwards?

"...after that" I don't usually program...

FreeLance:

On the whole story. otherwise the deposit would not have been visible.

If it wasn't a demo, one would assume there was -443.81 in the incoming balance, then a deposit replenishment of 10000.

But this is a demo.

I am interested in the calendar period for which the final balance on the chart is obtained.

khorosh:
I am interested in the calendar period for which the final balance on the chart is obtained.
What difference does it make? mikhail is just in a cheerful mood, he decided to raise the thread and talk to people about the theory of numbers.

khorosh:
I am interested in what calendar period the final balance on the chart is received for.

In the picture, page back, you can see that the balance(deposit) was deposited/opened 2010/06/19 03:31.

2 Alexei. The mood is really good. But I really can't understand where the difference comes from.

I'll side with Freelance, checked with myself, everything matches up to the cent, even including commissions and swaps. There's a problem somewhere else.

FreeLance:

Try to test on another brokerage company, if the result is the same - the problem is in your TS, if correct, then the server of the first brokerage company is cheating, change the brokerage company.

Angela:

Try to test on another brokerage company, if the result is the same - the problem is in your TS, if correct, then the server of the first one is cheating, change the brokerage company.

Angela, don't scare me :)

I understand, it's very hot. :(

I initially said I was trying to understand the benefits of ECN.

The advantages have been noticed and appreciated. Scalping with price scale changes becomes theoretically attractive. Fractality at this level exists too. The eternal disadvantage of MT products - inability to provide an acceptable history (1000-2000) ticks - is solved by independent accumulation of buffers.

So another disadvantage has appeared - nonsense with bookkeeping.

We wait for developers' answer - because brokerage company banner, where I was testing, is legitimately rotating on the top of the forum, and the report is generated by MT4 terminal.

So it is like this.

;)

khorosh:
On what time interval is the graph?

In addition I will say that the first 1/5 of the time on the chart is a month and a tailspin, but the scalper technique is the rest of the plot (actually less than 3 days).

By the grain - but no less interesting...

;)

FreeLance:

First of all, there should be a commission, but there isn't.

If it's all right, give me an investor in a private message within half an hour. I don't need your account, I guarantee confidentiality.