Ring - page 36

moskitman:

There is no stability in anything. It's easier to trade one pair - it's at least sometimes predictable.

The thing is, I really want to get away from predictions. Maybe it's time.

"The deviations from (0) for one pairlook like sharp shifts (fluctuations constantly and very quickly shift the axis) price goes into negative or positive deviation and the return of crossing (0) is already an unlikely event.
Deviations from (0) during multicurrency entrylooks completely different, deviations occur slowly and smoothly, in the beginning (1-2 hours) balance repeatedly crosses (0) then (when the desired deviation is reached, I can tell exactly where the balance shifted axis. And accordingly catch the oscillations across the zero mark. After all, they will 100% repeat themselves again."

"If I can calculate the deviation axis (0) for a period of time (even with errors). Then by placing orders again near this axis, I will get passes through (0) ...........

If I calculate the axis offset correctly, I'm 100% sure that passes through it will be in both directions."

Have you learned how to calculate the axis angle ?

ZS. I've noticed as soon as this topic comes up, it gets actively "littered"

moskitman:

Do you want me to remind you?

He entered the market with as many random instruments as possible.
Then he was winging the profits and using the "won" money to increase the positions of those that had fallen through in the first cycle. Roma and I even picked out his quote by hand... What a thrill that was!
Everything in this world is about fifty-fifty - in the end he claimed to have made an average of 50% from the first run, and an average of 50% from the second, the total was clearly above fifty percent.

There's the original: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124729

But I haven't followed it.

Вероятность, как ее превратить в закономерность ...?
Вероятность, как ее превратить в закономерность ...?
  • www.mql5.com
Почему вероятность...

apr73:

Have you learned how to calculate an axis angle ?

The angle can be determined if the axes are in the same units. You have one axis as price, the other as time.

apr73:

The thing is, one really wants to get away from predictions.

And what's stopping it?

apr73:

Have you learned how to calculate the axle angle ?

As soon as people realised that it was essentially just a phonar multicurrency entry and loss averaging, they lost interest in it abruptly.

moskitman:

As soon as people realised that in essence it was just a phononar multicurrency entry and loss averaging, they lost interest in it.

As usual, people do not understand anything.

This is not a simple loss averaging, but the calculation of time for taking the necessary action, in my opinion.

apr73:

People, as usual, do not understand much.

After all, the whole point, in my opinion, is not just averaging for losses, but how to calculate the right time when to make the right moves.

This is how trying to guess something begins: who will go where and when.

That's when I suggested the ideal synthetic - Ring: the odds are always ten to eleven, always equal shoulders of losses and profits.

moskitman:

This is how trying to guess something begins: who will go where and when.

That's when I suggested the ideal synthetic - the Ring: the odds are always ten to eleven, always equal shoulders of losses and profits.

Can you explain how the Ring differs from the Nouveuteran approach?

apr73:

Can you explain how the Ring is different from the Nweatheran approach?

Everything except the multi-currency approach.

moskitman:

All except the multi-currency approach.

I see, thank you.

Where can I read more about your approach?