Ring - page 67

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Reread, how can it be "didn't show"

Steak Vitya State, are we in kindergarten?

Vladimir Baskakov #:

I'm not selling you anything to prove anything.

P.S. Well, the fact that there are no losing trades, it is the merit of the system, not mine. Rena will have them, because he's "one pair is enough."

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Of course we are, or else how.
Nonsense, and has been since 2015 ;)

Vladimir Baskakov #:

Why would he want to expose himself to the tax authorities? Not only that, but the Atosh bandits might suddenly come by and force him to share his earnings supposedly for the country's defence against the evil enemy).

khorosh #:

Why would he want to expose himself to the tax authorities? Not only that, but the Atosh bandits might suddenly show up and force him to share his earnings supposedly for the country's defence fund against the evil enemy).

What are you talking nonsense, butterfly? You talk too much, especially not on the topic of the forum.

Go to Rambler.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

What the hell are you talking about, butterfly? You talk too much, especially not on the topic of the forum.

Go to Rambler.

Go to Pyeha.)

khorosh #:

Go to Pyeha.)

Talk less about topics you know nothing about.

And no politics.

I realise you're a snitch with a track record and you've already sent many to ban, but even you have the same responsibilities as every other forum user.

Or on Rambler.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Talk less about topics you know nothing about.

And no politics.

I realise you're a snitch with a track record and have already sent many to ban, but even you have the same responsibilities as every other forum user.

Or on Rambler.

What's the policy? Bandits are the same everywhere. In the 90s and in Russia, many ex-Afghans joined gangs. And they can hide behind different noble slogans, there are some for you and others for us. Our popular slogan is: we take away the illegally gained wealth, plunder the looted.

khorosh #:

What politics? Bandits are the same everywhere. Many ex-Afghans joined gangs in Russia in the 90s too.

So talk about Russia, you have my permission.

You can start with the gangsterism of the Ichthamnats - I can give you some links

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

So talk about Russia - you have my permission.

You can start with the gangsterism of the Ichthamnets - I can give you some links.

You'll let me do that when you become a moderator, but in the meantime you can take a sausage down Spasskaya Malaya).