Ring - page 62

Oh, those birdwatchers, dangerous people! They ring everything that can't be ringed and everything that isn't needed.

Roman Shiredchenko #:

Just for fun so far - Andryukha might not be here at all - he hasn't been for a while:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/125734#comment_3270154, on the subject of " The Ring just after the opening" .

There's an opinion that ONE is unequivocally - shrinking! BU-GA-GA! :-)

The false prophet braggarts have had their ring torn up for a long time 😁 but keep pouring in fables to make it less offensive 😊

Aleksandr Volotko #:
Oh, those birdwatchers, dangerous people! They ring everything that can't be ringed and everything that isn't needed.

Have you all started wandering around the threads in droves?

transcendreamer #:

The false prophet braggarts have had their ring torn up for a long time 😁 but keep pouring in fables to make it less frustrating 😊

:-)

Renat Akhtyamov #:
you've all started wandering around the threads in packs and floundering?

It's all on topic, you just have to go deeper...

transcendreamer #:

Does the indicator show something that is not on the price chart?

Only professionals can trade on a clean chart. I can even put my grandson to trade on an indicator).

khorosh #:

Only professionals can trade on a clean chart. And I can even put my grandson to trade on the indicator).

khorosh hey! I'm working on a net (grid trading) on binans myself... I look in general, there this fiia is built in the form of a bot in the platform, rollback network in essence...

I'll share in the LC - in general.

khorosh
khorosh
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

khorosh #:

Only professionals can trade on a clean chart. I can put my grandson to trade on an indicator).

Grandson as a robot on an indicator?

Roman Shiredchenko #:

khorosh hi! I'm hooking up a network myself (grid trading) on Binance... I'm looking, there this f-fi is built into the platform in the form of a bot, a rolling network in essence...

I will share in the LK - in general.

Hello Roman. Not relevant for me yet. And you're not going to the States, have learned how to speak hai).