Ring - page 58

khorosh #:

The reason is that only beginners do not know this, and even then, if they have brains, they will be able to figure it out on their own. And Renat trades one pair because he is busy fine-tuning the indicator and the Expert Advisor according to a new strategy and has no time to trade a lot of pairs.

There is some kind of pattern here.

you do some work, then you think - you've had enough of it....

you go back in, but some innovations have already crept in.

you see, no, it's better.

;)

EURCHF signal

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

EURCHF signal

Buy or Sell?

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Buy or sell?

In the screenshot the euro is overbought compared to the franc

P.S. Need to change the indicator to show inversion in the pair names. USDCHF is inverted

khorosh #:

On H1 (euro pound) the signal to the south still cannot form. The two cars are stuck in each other's arms and can't separate).

And not for nothing, the price made one more spurt to the north, reversal is still delayed.
That's it, I'm done. Off to the automatic.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

In the screenshot the euro is overbought compared to the franc

Sell or buy eurochief, I do not understand

Renat Akhtyamov #:
That's it, I'm done. Going to the machine.

It won't last long with that approach :)

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Sell or buy neurochief, I don't understand

Short on the pair

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

It won't last long with that approach :)

Time will tell.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Time will tell.

It has shown several hundred times, nothing has changed since then and never will

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Ring

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2021.11.01 22:20

If you remember history, and history is a very strong argument, any history, even the fall of an empire ... It is a pity not everyone learns this and they make the same mistakes themselves, but this is more of an agitation.

But this is not about that now. Seen and passed when the grail is found, several dozen trades in the plus, and only 1 destroys the account.

If the trade doesn't use a stop loss, there has to be a basket/portfolio trade, otherwise the account will be drained sooner or later - it's inevitable.

Not convincing though, but sometimes it's hard to accept reality as it is.

---

Good thing, if the loss happens after doubling the account and managed to withdraw, but if at the very beginning, or tripled but not withdrawn, and only one position has lost everything.