Ring - page 18

kharko >>:
В течении 1 минуты открыто 37 позиций, закрыто 69 позиций... Здорово....
Как поведет система, если ДЦ вздумает замедлить выполнение торговых операций?...
Ваш портфель не сбалнсирован, т.е влияние каждого инструмента на общий результат неравномерно. Нет учета стоимости пункта и волантильности по каждому инструменту.

I was thinking the same thing - I'll have to let the pairs spread out and go from M1 to M5 || M15, thanks for the observation.
And on the balancing issue I'm getting tired of arguing, proving something... my ring is hanging and you can balance as much as you like if you like. Better yet, just open the ring and check it out.

Andrey, I may not fully understand, but...
Why open on demo or, even more so, on real? It is enough to calculate the ring specific composite index (and this ring is it) and trade pairs that deviate from it in the opposite direction to the deviation.
Once again - I may have misunderstood you with this ring.

Svinozavr >>:
Андрей, я возможно не вполне понял, но...
Зачем открывать на демо или, тем более, на реале? Достаточно посчитать специфический составу кольца композитный индекс (а это кольцо - он и есть) и торговать отклонившиеся от него пары в противоположную отклонению сторону.
Еще раз - возможно, я вас с этим кольцом не допонял.

No, no - that's a good idea!
Do you have any concrete suggestions in this regard?

Alternatively, we could use an indicator that redraws over time, where each index is counted from the zero bar, and as the index rises, the calculation period is added. And we would see the corresponding deviations from the start of the ring at each point in time.

moskitman >>:

нет, нет - мысль хорошая!

I don't know how old this idea is. One of the usual models of dynamic portfolio formation. I have mentioned it here before.

Do you have any concrete suggestions in this regard?

Concrete? No, not really... What do you mean, really, really specific? Like an adviser? )))

for(int i=0;i<limit;i++)
{
BufferN[i]=iOpen(NULL,0,0)-iOpen(NULL,0,i);
}
Instead of NULL corresponding pairs.

Svinozavr >>:

Да этой мысли - лет уж не знаю сколько. Одна из обычных моделей формирования динамического портфеля. Я здесь об этом упоминал уже.

Конкретные? Да уж куда еще... В смысле, совсем-совсем конкретные? Типа советника? )))

No, like a multi-currency indicator

moskitman >>:

нет, типа индюкатора мультивалютного

А... I.e. OrderSend etc. can be left out! Well, then it's bullshit. ))) Just kidding.

No, in fact, there's nothing complicated there - you understand. I just don't want to get into this particularity now.

Imho: if the ring is always oscillating around zero (on the demo) (for example from +1000 to -1000), then the deviation to minus should open the same ring on the real and it should come out in the +, when the ring on the demo comes to zero. when the deviation in the + demo can open the reverse ring (change the buy to sell, and sell to buy in all pairs) . who thinks about it?

serii5533 >>:
кто что об этом думает?

Dealing centres are thrilled. What a great idea!