LET'S SAY THAT ... - page 25

Richie >>:
Т.е. вы считаете, что "долгосрочные перспективы" есть?

paukas and Alexei know.
And the cow in question hasn't been slaughtered yet. ;)
How do you do now?
You didn't want to move from m1 to m15, and now you don't look lower than H1?

paukas and Alexei know.
And the cow in question hasn't been slaughtered yet. ;)
How do you do now?
You know, you didn`t want to go to m15 because you didn`t want to change it on m1, and now you don`t look lower than H1?

No, I just "work" in several directions at once. I have had so many of them. M1 - not interested anymore. It's hard to be a non-mathematician :)
And then, H1 - I'm talking about analysis with my head.

Richie >>:

Нет, просто "работаю" сразу по нескольким направлениям. Уж сколько их было. M1 - уже не интересуюсь. Трудно быть нематематиком :)

I wish you every success!

Peter, for example, has a grail. The grail consistently yields 20% profit per month. It allows you to increase your deposit 8.9 times a year. Peter is going to use this grail for 10 years.
It is not difficult to calculate that the deposit of Petr, which was equal to 1000 quid in 10 years will turn into 3 trillions of dollars. This is hypothetical. In reality it is impossible. We do not account for the bankruptcy of DCs.
-
Question: why is it impossible, what forces will oppose it?

when the playing deposit reaches a certain size it starts to directly influence quotes and form prices, trends, etc. The Grail idea will be nullified by the Grail itself

Richie >>:

Случайность порождается множеством (молекул, атомов, клеток, трейдеров и т.п.).

By the way, randomness is generated not only by the fact of many (molecules, atoms, cells, traders)... but more by the impossibility of infinitely fast interaction between them. This is the case in quantum mechanics, and I think it can be generalized to forex as well.

As an amusing joke, please imagine that all traders, whatever they are, are gathered in one big room and simultaneously listen to some important news for the market once a day (important here - let the market have infinite liquidity). At the same time trading will not start until they all discuss the news with each other and come to a common opinion (and they will come to it, because it is profitable for all - the market is infinitely liquid - as much as they want to buy, they will buy). Do you understand that in such a situation there will be no random process? I.e. each price movement will have a specific and clear reason.

p.s. I didn't write this as a refutation of what you said, but as an amusing addition.

Demi писал(а) >>
The idea of the Grail will be nullified by the Grail itself
Hence the grail is such a thing that changes itself over time. One of the properties of the grail is found.

When you analyse quotes at a brokerage house with 100 CU and make an assumption about the appreciation of the yen, you open a long virtual position. If you guessed right, you win.
When you have 10,000,000 UE, by buying the yen in such a volume, you buy it at an increasing price (the supply-and-demand curve, the market equilibrium point). You can't buy that kind of volume at a fixed price at any given moment.

The market is a complex system, constantly changing, in which old connections break down and new ones emerge. I think that a system that has been in operation for quite a long time must constantly adapt to the environment

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

.... but more by the impossibility of infinitely rapid interaction between them ....

Interesting things happen if these interactions are accelerated :) The analogy is obvious.