Looking for a programmer - page 3

oxotnik писал(а) >>
Fuck off!

Are you fucked now?

moskitman >>:
от и накрылся индикатор...

и откуда у людей такая... уверенность, что ли...
мол, если есть программист, то он обязательно проведет пару вечеров перед монитором чтобы сваять кому-нибудь индюка!
вот мёдом не корми - дай попрограммировать...

I'll say it again, or we'll miss it.

oxotnik >>:
Требуется написать охеренный индикатор ... За деньги не предлагать!

I agree, a fucking indicator, for the money... rude and ugly...
100 grams of this metal would be a decent wage...

If there is even 10v-10 of sense in implementing it, they will write it for you. It is free of charge.
However, there are cases when they code completely senseless things (I won't point fingers))). They do it for free too.
So you have a chance in any case. Put it out there.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>
You can post your ToR here - if there's even 10v-10 sense left after parsing it, they'll write it for you. Free of charge.
However, there are cases when they code completely senseless things (I won't point fingers))). They do it for free too.
So you have a chance in any case. Put it out there.

Too late, he has. "there are already a couple of people"
But don't despair, offers to write fucking indicators will appear all the time.

oxotnik писал(а) >>
I got turned down... I need a divergence indicator but not a simple one, according to my idea

Don't bother posting it here. There are so many "awesome" indicators that few people will bother to install it in MT4, even just for curiosity's sake. So a couple of dozens will use it, would it make you poorer?

I got turned down... <br / translate="no">
Both rejected, huh?
Well, yeah, both of them got fucked up all at once.

sever29 писал(а) >>

Don't bother posting it here.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Or else we'll all go nuts here.

PapaYozh >>:

Нафик-нафик! А то, еще чего доброго, все тут охренеем.

Nah. Rather, we are likely, exchanging stingy carnivorous smirks, to blast the author's "fucked-up idea" into quarks. And the author, too.

The only thing that will be left of him after our free humanitarian aid will be two or three gnawed bones, an absent look, a pathetic mumbling "I only wanted an indicator..." and an inferiority complex for the rest of his life.

Spit it out! )))

===

Caption:

"Grace Funeral Parlour"

Svinozavr >>:
...две, три обглоданных кости...

Похоронная контора "Милости просим"

Now you and God forbid you bury the idea expertly without insulting or trashing it.