Looking for a programmer - page 6

oxotnik >>:
Все ясно с Вами... моя идея фуфло... никто за это браться не хочет... так выходит... Но надо же с чего то тупого начинать что бы чего то добиться...

point one. - Don't try to fuck with anyone here,

oxotnik писал(а) >>
All is clear with you... my idea is bullshit... no one wants to do it... that's how it works... But you gotta start somewhere dumb to get something done...

Pass your PHP labs, and when you have time, start learning MQL. What's the rush? You're just getting ready to start! So you'll start... ...then. Then you will begin to understand us and will not rush to stupid ideas.

oxotnik >>:
В чем именно нае......ь ????

Don't try to sign up programmers for free work, promising a hell of a result, really just wanting to test another of your thousand theories

oxotnik >>:
Это не тупиковая идея!!! Я в ней уверен! Кто знает может она меня сделает миллионером, а вы все так же будете обсуждать здесь как в чате тупиковые идеи.

))) I don't mind such a scenario. In any case, good luck.

As for the idea itself... Doesn't anyone even want to banter on the merits? )))

Nah, I'm really not in the mood for something ("specialty" cocktails from the next thread are probably to blame)). So does Victor write that I have something wrong with my eyes...)))

Maybe later. There's still a couple of things to do today.

oxotnik >>:
Форум трещеток какой-то а не программистов, ппц

I'm curious, when you go to someone else's house to ask for water, do you also start by shouting at the owners? What's the result?

oxotnik >>:
Но надо же с чего то тупого начинать что бы чего то добиться...

It's better not to start with a dumb one... You'll cost yourself... :)

There are no fools here, if you didn't get it right the first time... The specifics of Forex make you relax, not because everyone here is so smart :)

Sorry, you're too relaxed... it is not always good :)

oxotnik >>:
Да ну вас нафиг... в форексе надо пробовать все варианты! Я так считаю.

Absolutely the right answer. And if you also learn to code in this language, you can check all your ideas yourself, addressing others only on some subtle points.

If you had shown anything you were trying to do, the conversation would have been quite businesslike, without the jokes.

Several threads a week appear here with proposals to exchange your brilliant ideas for a job as a programmer. And the attitude to them is appropriate.

oxotnik >>:
Да ну вас нафиг... в форексе надо пробовать все варианты! Я так считаю.

There are not enough options in life. It's more expensive to play dumb here, because you can only fool yourself.

oxotnik, What's not to understand? The trade idea is not sufficiently substantiated. That's why it didn't become interesting to anyone. What kind of hard feelings and misunderstandings can there be? Well, you haven't succeeded in getting people on your side. Maybe the whole point is that you need a clear indisputable argument that the idea has a right to live? That it's not utopian?
Now consider option number two. A trader appeared on this forum and asked people to make some software product for free, explaining honestly that the programmer simply can't afford to pay his or her salary. Ideas also cost money. Therefore, the trader clearly explained the logic of his idea and people got interested, and someone even created a code. Do you really think that programmers will compress the code or keep the profitable variant that works, and will post the flush one here?
Imagine that you are at a crowded market square. You stand on a platform and loudly address everyone: "People, come over, listen and absorb! A new idea will put millions in everyone's pocket, for the idea is working - I'm JUST AWARE OF IT."
Now try to feel the feeling in the soul of the one listening to such a call?

The idea of drawing divergence on fractals is a losing one, the whole point of anticipation is lost...

*By the way, the D1 indicator is from a particular system, why not use it to earn money to write an EA.