Indicator dump by Dserg - page 36

Dserg:

Hello all, friends!

Another grail is almost ready. This time it's channel-based. It won't be long now, soon the money will be pouring into our pockets.

Beautiful

So, friends, I declare the basic trading idea of my grail - the price will always come back!

The whole question is where.

The answer is

Dserg:

Hello all, friends!

Another grail is almost ready. This time it's channel-based. It won't be long now, the dough will soon be pouring into our pockets.

I wish the situation was worse, but you look at the graph and you're drooling... And you think, "Isn't it true already?"! :DDD

Here's a look.

Here's the idea:

Here's the main line, well, and the channel +--something there. Bollinger, Ketler, linear regression. Doesn't matter.

When the main line goes flat, we work from the borders of the channel. Or 80%, whatever.

The stronger the slope of the line is, the stronger our borders shift.

In the up trend, we start working on buying from 1 st. octave, and on selling from 3 st. octaves and vice versa.

Do you understand?

I'm modifying my arrowhead to suit this strategy.

I just need to un-measure the slope of the curve

not clear - when flat inside the channel and when trending to break?

will the indicator be in Dserg's Indicator Dump?

Always inside the channel.

For example, in order to sell in a serious rising trend, the price has to break away from 3 or even 4 std. off (depending on the strength of the trade).

Then it is possible to buy in such a growing trend from the very Mach, or even higher.

The code will be, I never hide anything.

So far I have decided not to look at the standard deviation - I don't like it because it applies to a normal distribution - no one has cancelled the linear deviation - that's where the channels should be dug

well there you go, and it's quiet :(

I haven't finished it yet.