Indicator dump by Dserg - page 34

OnGoing:
Strange, it hangs the terminal and does not show anything(
Apparently, like most of Sergei's indicators, it is "a bit heavy". I have to call Vinin to optimize it.

Dserg:

Trouble.

"_MasterSlave", "X2DigMA" - are these indicators present? If not, you have to install them. The indicator is not optimized, I admit. First you have to put it on the clock or 4-hour chart.

I have attached the indices, they are in the codebase, but I am too lazy to look for them.

Thank you, it's a bit much for one inductor, to be honest) Do you need all the inludes too? I'm afraid I'll put them in the catalogue, I won't remember them later...

Found the reason for the terrible lags... will optimise soon and post an update.

Looks good to me!

Dserg:

Found the reason for the terrible lags... will optimise soon and post an update.

Looks good to me!

I'm afraid to get my hopes up. The previous versions not only slowed down, they ate memory too.

granit77:
I'm afraid to get my hopes up. The previous versions not only slowed down, they ate memory too.

Yeah, it's that incomprehensible X2DigMA. Got rid of it and replaced it with regular EMA. And I can digitize it myself. I had a netbook hanging, the terminal ate all the memory. The result is 30,000 bars in 0 seconds. As it should be. I will have to tidy up the code, select the parameters and post them. And, of course, don't forget about the money bags :-D

I have coloured the bars for clarity

Files:
e.mq4  3 kb

Neelan:

I have coloured the bars for clarity

How do you use it?

Roman.:

How do you use it?
Same as the turkey from Dserg. The description is on the first page of the topic.

Neelan:
Just like the turkey from Dserg. The description is on the first page of the topic.

Thank you. Getting acquainted.

Dserg:

Found the cause of the terrible lags... will optimise soon and post an update.

Looks good to me!

Looking forward to it. Just read the description. Interesting stuff) I'll give it a spin on renko bars...

PS: Just don't colour the bars... Neelan, no offence) Real candles with shadows and in monochrome are prettier)...