Indicator dump by Dserg - page 33

jartmailru:

Create an empty EA

start() {}

Run it in the tester for bar opening.

Set visualization.

Put indicators on top.

It's easier for me than a chinese alphabet. The best I can do is to test a ready-made Expert Advisor, and not always... :) :( OK, I'll withdraw my question from the agenda :)

rus001:
I don't always have time to test a ready-made Expert Advisor... :) :( OK, I'm off the agenda :)
So you already know enough to solve the problem. You start testing any Expert Advisor, check "Visualization", put the needed indicators on the visual chart. And you will enjoy it.

granit77:
So you already know enough to solve the problem. You run any Expert Advisor for testing, check the "Visualization" checkbox, set the required indicators on the visual chart. And you will enjoy it.

This makes more sense, thank you very much.

rus001:

that makes more sense, thank you very much.

I have been reading the whole thread, but I have not found any real Expert Advisors. I've read the whole thread, but i couldn't find any real EA. If anyone has any of appropriate indices and EA, i would like to ask you to place them in a set, thanks in advance.

Hi all!

Got a lot of free time, decided to try to refine the indicator.

Dserg:

Hi all!

Got a lot of free time, decided to try to refine the indicator.

Which one?

Vinin:

Which one?

My most important one is the overturned MA-bag

Well, friends. I am proud to present you my next grail-like indicator. Still the same reversible MA, but now with volatility-adaptive parameters. The _MasterSlave indicator by Evt. Porksaurus. Respect to him.

It adapts the waving period (in flat position), and also the rollover coefficient.

The results are imho quite interesting. Note the flat areas in the flat.

Note the creepy August flat saw on the Eurobucks. Even here the indy, if it does lose, not very much. Well, the subsequent trends should compensate for all this.

Files:

Weird, the terminal hangs permanently and never shows anything(

OnGoing:
It is strange, the terminal hangs and does not show anything(

Trouble.

"_MasterSlave", "X2DigMA" - are these indicators present? If not, you have to install them. The indicator is not optimized, I admit. First you need to put it on the clock or 4-hour chart.

I've attached the indices, they are in the codebase, but I'm too lazy to look for them.

Files:
include.zip  49 kb
ind.zip  9 kb