Indicator dump by Dserg - page 23

Let's try to make a function for the councillor instead. It will work much faster.

I can't really understand yours yet. (I'm talking about logic)

Vinin >>:

Давай лучше попробуем функцию для советника сделать. Работать значительно быстрее будет.

А то я в твоей пока особо разобраться не могу. (Это я про логику)

I have redesigned the indicator (version 5) and the supertrend. Now it works on all available history. It does not recalculate completely on every tick (of course, this may lead to differences in performance)

Attached files:
supertrend_vinin_.mq4 (2.34 KB)

Dserg_Supertrend_Rev_v.5.0_vinin__1.mq4 (10.06 KB)

Please tell me if it is faster, what it means, or what is the concept of the Expert Advisor?

I.e., how fast is it expressed, and it looks a bit strange for some reason?

Files:
abhpu.rar  21 kb

nikolaj-be писал(а) >>

I have redesigned the indicator (version 5) and the supertrend. Now it works on all available history. It does not recalculate completely on every tick (of course, this may lead to differences in performance)

Attached files:
supertrend_vinin_.mq4 (2.34 KB)

Dserg_Supertrend_Rev_v.5.0_vinin__1.mq4 (10.06 KB)

Please tell me if it is faster, what it means, or what is the concept of the Expert Advisor?

I.e. what is the expression of its speed, and it looks strange for some reason?

I messed up a bit with some of the options. And the speed is of course relevant to the advisor.

Vinin >>:

С каким-то вариантом малость напортачил. А скорость конечно для советника актуальна.
Thank you for not ignoring it.

I tried to remake the Expert Advisor by channel strategy, it works badly, but it's not the best, if you find any mistakes, please send me a corrected version.

Files:

I'm going out for a beer!!!

))

Vitya писал(а) >>

I'm going out for a beer!!!

))

hahaha

Who will look for errors :)

Just looking at the picture (if it is on Sergey's indicator) - there is an error in the logic that was originally suggested by Sergey.

The timeframe of the indicator has been optimized for M15

2. Entering on the crimson line to buy? It is a pullback, we are going to sell there (I quote Sergiy).

The colours mean the following:
Blue - Up trend.
Blue - Up trend, down correction started.
Tomato - Down correction continued until trend change. Down trend.
Crimson - Down trend, up correction started.

>> Let's see the adviser for now.

I'm telling you, it's not working properly ))

Vinin >>:

С каким-то вариантом малость напортачил. А скорость конечно для советника актуальна.

Could it be an error in the indicator you posted last time?

Or is it my fault?

This option works correctly.