Indicator dump by Dserg - page 22

baltik >>:

Там не было иронии там же смайлик в конце, значит это шутка :)

если надо иронию то писал бы так // иронично улыбаясь

У вас удачно получается использовать индикатор Сергея, вот и все не какой иронии //чесслово

To be honest, this worries me a lot myself.

An indicator is just a tool. It means nothing on its own.

If a trader is talented, he can easily and consistently make money with an ordinary wand.

If he is a "forex theorist" like me, he can screw up any great trading idea.

baltik >>:

Я сравнивал 431 и 50 я не сравнивал 431 и 43

5.0 and 4.3.1 use different reversal mechanisms, so all reasoning is valid.

sllawa3 >>:
НЕДОСТАТОК -ОЧЕНЬ БОЛЬШАЯ ПРОСАДКА ПРИ СМЕНЕ ТРЕНДА ( ЗАПАЗДЫВАЕТ ИНДЮК ) ПРАВДА ИСПОЛЬЗОВАЛ ПРОСТО СРАВНЕНИЕ 2Х БАРОВ БЕЗ УЧЁТА ЦВЕТА

Can you elaborate a bit more on how you used my indicator to write the EA? Specifically, I am interested in the entry/exit conditions.

Some comments on the indicator.

Apart from the code and implementation, I think the most important thing in an indicator or an Expert Advisor is the trading idea

All my indicators based on the divergence swing have the same idea:

As long as the price has not rolled back by a certain % from the beginning of the trend, the trend remains the same.

The further we move along the trend, the bigger the move we need to break the trend.

Thus, once we are in a trend, we hold on to it until the end.

And we sink in every time we see price entering the channel, because I believe we are in a "safe zone" in the channel.

When does the strategy not work?

We are in a prolonged flat, which is widening and there is no way for us to get into the move.

At the same time, a flat with a widening below the threshold is not a problem for us - it is simply not reflected in the indicator.

I have redesigned the indicator (version 5) and the supertrend. Now it works on all available history. Doesn't do full recalculation on every tick (of course this may be the reason for the difference in operation)

Vinin >>:

Малость переделал индикатор (версия 5) и супертренд. Теперь работает по всей доступной истории. Не делает полный перерасчет на каждом тике (возможно конечно из-за этого могут быть отличия в работе)

Thank you very much!

This is exactly what is needed.

So far, I don't see any difference in performance.

It's just a fraction of the time.

Unfortunately, I probably just didn't have enough experience for such a conversion.

There was one mistake. Fixed it. Posted in previous post

The latter option. Although the scope for optimisation is vast. But is it necessary to

Vinin >>:

Последний вариант. Хотя поле для оптимизации обширное. Но нужно ли

What do you think of the indicator as a whole?

Dserg писал(а) >>

What do you think about the indicator in general?

The indicator is designed for manual trading. You have to transfer the logic to the EA and use one super trend.