Indicator dump by Dserg - page 20

these files are in expert.but they are archived...

By the way...x2digma is in the terminal and it works...but v4.3 does not

a53 >>:
кстати..x2digma есть в терминале и он работает...а v4.3 нет

Does 4.2 or 5.0 work?

4.3 needs a supertrend, it is also attached on the front page

none of them work...I'll try them now...

without x2digma?

a larssen zig zag came across... Its operation is very similar to that of all zigzags... of course it's a zigzag instead of a trend line

The principle of the turkey's work is similar, so I thought I'd share it with you.

Total for the week: 1137 pips. Great indicators. Thank you!!!

Sapsan писал(а) >>
Total for the week: 1137 pips. Nice indicators. Thank you!!!

Try Peregrine Falcon without indicators - maybe it will be bigger :)

Don't think I'm for it, I find the indicator interesting too, especially with corridors

i.e. version 5 seems really safer

But the difference is in my face version Dsergs-zMA_Rev_v4.3.1_Step.mq4 has changed colour from orange to tomato, but version 5

Not yet a screenshot, unfortunately - I haven't changed the default settings, maybe there is a difference

but more likely with different input data, 431 is a supertrend and 5 is X2DigMA.mq4

Now paste the link to that Dsergs-zMA_Rev_v4.3.1_Step.mq4

baltik >>:

а Вы сапсан попробуйте вообще без индикаторов - вдруг больше будет :)

Не подумайте я За, мне тоже индикатор кажется интересным, особенно с коридороми

т.е. 5 версия кажется реально более безопасной

Но отличие на лицо версия Dsergs-zMA_Rev_v4.3.1_Step.mq4 с оранжевого сменила цвет на томатный а 5-ая

есще нет к сожаления скрин не сделал - настройки по умолчанию не менял возможно и там разница

а скорее всего на разных входных данных, на 431 супертренд а 5 я понял X2DigMA.mq4

Счас вставлю ссылку на тот Dsergs-zMA_Rev_v4.3.1_Step.mq4

4.3.1 and 4.3 use a different pivot algorithm, so they work differently.

В 4.3.1:

double rev0_s=MathMin(h0_s*(1-coeff_s)+l0_s*coeff_s, h0_s-minMA_s*Point*Step); //уровень отката

В 4.3:

double rev0_s=h0_s*(1-coeff_s)+l0_s*coeff_s-minMA_s*Point*Step; //уровень отката

Externally, this translates into 4.3.1 being more sensitive, and reversing earlier.

But I didn't like how it worked in practice on EURUSD M15 - more false positives, less trends.

Therefore I left the usual algorithm in all other versions.

Dear Dserg !!! Yesterday I failed ... but I like your indicator ... I stopped at 4.3 because I have no problems with supertrend ... what and how ? or how to download it ?? ... I leave my e-mail just in case ...a53@bk.ru...заранее thanks !!!