Indicator dump by Dserg - page 18

When visualising severalfolds at the same time, of course, the results are very good... it would be convenient to combine 3folds in one window...

Sergey, can you show me the whole piece of the trawl that you posted, because there are a couple of unknown factors in the draft.

Bottom window - Trend Magic, top - Dzerg

They seem to have different codes, but I'm not sure.

Files:

Vitya >>:
Сергей, а можите показать цельный кусок трала, что вы выкладывали, а то в черновом варианте есть пару неизвестных коэффициентов.

These are just external variables.

Try any Coeff from 0 to 1 and c0 is the threshold for trawl movement in points.

extern double coeff=0.3;
extern double c0=150;

The larger the Coeff, the larger the movements we should in theory catch.

sllawa3 >>:

я не об этом а о вычислении лота в заданной доле от свободных средств.. напр в размере залога (маржи ) 1/5 или 1/10 части от свободных средств

при применении такого расчёта лота и пара лосей хоть и не стадо, а сожрут значительную долю депа..

Who is forcing you to apply such MM? I haven't said a word about it :-)

poruchik >>:

В нижнем окне - тренд мэджик, в верху дзерг

Вроде коды у них отличаются, но я не спец

The line itself is 1 in 1, but the colouring is completely different.

I.e. it can't survive a correction with the trend intact, which is my whole point.

And if you use the TIC separator to increase speed, i.e. ignore small movements

Files:
ostwtiks.mq4  8 kb

nikost >>:

А если для увеличения скорости использовать сепаратор ТИКов,т.е. мекие движения игнориорвать

The idea of optimisation in itself is simple - you need to remember exactly where the last coup took place and just don't recalculate all the past coups. I did, but there's a mistake somewhere in this optimised version.

It took me all day, but I couldn't find it.

Dserg писал(а) >>

Added channels to the indicator.

Channel strategy - all deals only when the price is in the channel. Outside the channel, do not buy or sell. And do not close any transaction.

No Sergei, it seems that only you have added channels that I do not have !

Here is a screenshot, I recompiled it, reloaded history, reloaded terminal - result is on screenshot

baltik >>:

Нет Сергей каналы видать только у тебя добавились у меня их нет !

Вот скрин, сделал перекомпиляцию, грузанул Заново историю, перегрузил терминал - результат на скрине

Yes, that's a bad idea.

Set the priceFilter parameter to false

Generally, it's not nice with this filter.

We should come up with a separate shooter.