Indicator dump by Dserg - page 14

lasso писал(а) >>

Sergey, may we wait for the speed-optimized version of Dserg_MA_Rev_v4.3_open.mq4 ? Or may I just do it myself?

Dserg wrote >>
Hi all, I will not modify it.

It's always more equity than balance in the picture.

Why take so long to get profitable orders, overstaying with swaps

Guys, help...how to install it...I can't do it...

Dserg_MA_Rev_v4.3_open.mq4 . it takes any simple Expert Advisor and puts this indicator on m15, and when it is red, it is closed, and when it is blue, it is buy.

sllawa3 >>:
Dserg_MA_Rev_v4.3_open.mq4 . эт берём любой простенький эксперт и вписываем этот индюк на м15.. и когда он красный ток сел разрешаем а когда синий ток бай.. так ?

There is a description of the system on the front page.

I want to express my gratitude to YOU for YOUR indicators and YOUR work. The result is amazing. Last week I was cautious and the result was 311 pips. This week I tried to trade almost at maximum, but sometimes I lost my nerve and closed positions. The result of the week is 1118 pips so far. The results are simply shocking for me. In my system I was missing possible trend direction. My personal opinion is that Dserg_MA_Rev_v4.3 is a miracle. I wanted to try to create an EA on my own, but I am not able to decompose by colours through iCustom. If it is not difficult, how can it be done? If things go that way, I am going to try it on real account in June. Regards and gratitude, Valery.

Sapsan >>:
Хочу выразить ВАМ свою благодарность за ВАШИ индикаторы и ВАШУ работу. Результат поразительный. Прошлая неделя прошла в осторожности, итог 311 пипсов. На этой недели старался торговать почти по максимуму, но иногда нервы сдавали и закрывал позиции. Итог недели пока 1118 пипсов. Для меня результаты просто шокирующие. В моей системе не хватало возможного направления движения тренда. Лично мое мнение, Dserg_MA_Rev_v4.3 - это чудо. Хотел попробовать создать сам советника, но не получается разложить по цветам через iCustom. Если не трудно, как это можно сделать? Если так пойдут дела собираюсь с июня попробовать на реале. С уважением и благодарностью, Валерий.
take values from different buffers

Dserg >>:

На первой странице описание системы.
What I mean is that I take any expert and allow the opening of bays or sels according to the colour algorithm ... the one on the first page ... or is the opening allowed only at the time of colour change?

It's a pity the Expert Advisor can't be tested for a long period of time (2 - 3 months at least) ... It's a very heavy tool for the computer... ... and of course, it tests very slowly ...

What are the values in these buffers? How do they differ from each other at the same point in time?

Sapsan >>:
Что за значения в этих буферах? Чем отличаются они друг от друга в один и тотже момент времени?
By the value itself i.e. compare e.g. the value from the previous bar on the blue buffer with the value from the current bar on the blue buffer...