Indicator dump by Dserg - page 6

Alexander!
You could try it with the new indicator Dsergs-zMA_Rev_v4.3.1_Step

Fill in the variable with the name of the indicator to take the signal from
You may get a masterpiece from Sergei. Just change the name in the variable and do not worry about the code :)

Good luck!
For beauty ;) add _V at the end of the variable name :) ;)

Thanks for the advisor! Testing it here... Man, how slow the indicator is!
Basically, it's understandable - it bounces off the D0 date and starts flipping up and down. It's possible to optimise it, except that you have to remember the state correctly. I should get busy, otherwise I won't be able to optimize anything.
This is what I obtained the other day (Eurobucks, Index 4.3):

Slightly different parameters:

Yes, the indicator is terribly slow... It's understandable in general - but it would be nice to optimize it, if possible...
I tried to optimise it - and realised it was a hopeless thing: )))) If I run it by all ticks - then it hasn't run for a month in a couple of hours:)

ZS: by the way... The trawl is not standard, but discrete. when the trailing value is reached, it closes half of the position... So if you have a lot equal to the minimum lot - then it actually turns out that trailing value is in fact a take profit.

Dserg, I want to thank you for this indicator. I am a beginner myself (1.5 years in forex). I'm a beginner myself (1.5 years in forex). I have come to the only conclusion that it's necessary to know the phase in which the trend is. There is no grail - that's for sure. But your developments, both on the main chart and on individual indicators look attractive and I liked them a lot. I have been testing it for three days. The results are very cool for me. My norm for a day is 30 pips, which is not always the case, and here I have the maximum deal of 40-50 pips for each day. Of course this is a demo account. But I have traded on demo account before that too. It is too early to work on real account (it seems to me). Of course I will continue the tests. But for your work BIG HUMAN THANK YOU!

Sapsan >>:
Dserg, хочу поблагодарить Вас за выложенный индикатор. Сам из начинающих (1,5 года на форексе). Подходил по разному к открытию позиций. И пришел к единственному выводу, что нужно знать в какой фазе находиться тренд. Нет грааля - это точно. Но вот Ваши разработки, как на основном графике, так и отдельные индикаторы, выглядят привлекательно и мне очень понравились. Три дня тестировал. Результаты для меня очень крутые. Моя норма за день 30 пипсов, что не всегда бывает, а тут за каждый день самая максимальная сделка 40-50 пипсов. Конечно, это демо счет. Но и до этого я тоже отрабатывал сделки на демо. На реал еще рано (так мне кажется). Конечно тесты буду продолжать. Но за Вашу работу БОЛЬШОЕ ЧЕЛОВЕЧЕСКОЕ СПАСИБО!!!

Thank you,
I think trading with this indicator will be profitable as long as the markets are trending, i.e. the size of trends and corrections will be in a certain ratio.
On a sawtooth or a prolonged flat with the wrong ratio will be a loser.

Further thoughts on refining the indicator:

Optimisation of the flip algorithm. Speed is very important for testing. Thoughts are there, no time.

Adding standard deviation channels and criterion for input, which I specified here

Testing of possible reversal sources (MA, Supertrend, Renko, AMA, what else?)

There we will see :-)

Geez, where to get the time for all this?

It's not the latest indicator, but it implements the refill principles I wrote about in a separate thread at the link above. I'm posting it for illustration, that's why it's a dump :-)
Files:

Dserg >>:

Посмотрю, попробую.
Перерисовываться не должен - алгоритм не позволяет.

Выкладываю слегка модифицированные версии переворотных индикаторов. Чувствительность больше, меньше запаздывание, соответственно больше ложняков.

Dear author. Does this statement apply specifically to these modified versions or to the previously posted ones as well?
The original versions are re-drawn:( and not only on zero, but also on the first bar (which makes the work with these indicators highly questionable). Maybe you will take your time and look through your code again. I do not understand why it is so difficult and thankless to look into other people's code.
Rewriting of indicators - in this particular TS - makes it almost impossible to work...
Here's an example: tomato turned purple - put buy... After just a couple of ticks - purple was gone... And there's a straight tomato line left. So based on the algorithm, we don't do anything. But the poses are still there! If we trade by hand, it's clear - here we can act according to the situation. But if you trade with an EA - then this option - makes the EA practically unusable for work ... And that is very sad... The indices are great... If only the problem of flipping were solved...