Indicator dump by Dserg - page 4

Dserg >>:

Можно просьбу?
Разместите на этой же картинке места открытия и закрытия по вашей логике. Ну, чтобы не было неясностей:

God, what could be the ambiguity there? Translate the trade to net and that's it. Sorry, but I'm not going to draw - everything is clear.

Where you write "open Sell, Buy hold" just close Buy. Then the next action on a correction will be: "open Buy (large lot at will)".

For "Sell" - mirrored.

I have hastily sketched out an EA using the suggested scheme... I can't test it in the tester, because the indicator draws only blue and tomato colours in the tester for some reason... I don't know why. Why, I don't know; I didn't go deep into the code ... I don't know why, I don't understand the code of the indicator ... My tip was very simple and elementary, incredulous, just like the TS :)
Personally, I thought the strategy was funny:) Because of its simplicity... I'll put it on a demo to try it out... If anyone is interested, you can join me...

SZZY: To make your Expert Advisor work, you need to rename the indicator Dsergu-sMA_Rev_v4.3_Step.mq4 to dserg.mq4. (It's too long name, I was too lazy to rewrite it and not to make a mistake) :)
Files:

need Dsergu-sMA_Rev_v4.3_Step.mq4 indicator

:) :) :)

Files:

baltik >>:

необходимо индюкатор Dsergu-sMA_Rev_v4.3_Step.mq4

:) :) :)

Sorry... what's the difference? I see different sizes, but when I look at the code, I don't see any changes.

lexandros писал(а) >>

Sorry... what's the difference? I see different size, but when I look at the code, I don't see any changes.

Size is the same!!!?? and i didn't touch the code, i added a red line :)

Heh... in three hours from a grand - already chopped 120... on the pound/buck:) of course there will be plums on the flat and on the saw... but if you put together a portfolio - maybe this simple strategy has a right to life ... i should try it on a demo with a portfolio

baltik >>:

Размер одинаковый!!!??? и код я не трогал, добавил красную линию :)

Ah:) didn't notice... What will it do, apart from the comment in the poses? the inductor is queried elsewhere... and it's dserg that's being polled... look at the code carefully

lexandros писал(а) >>

Ah:) didn't notice... What will it do, apart from the comment in the poses? the inductor is polled elsewhere... and it's referring to dserg... watch the code carefully...

Right, I was just hinting at the Ctrl+Ins & Shift+Ins keys :)

I opened it in notepad that's why I didn't look through the code at the polling place
Sorry, we'll fix it now in the post above.
now it's true size is small :)

Yep... the indicator is redrawn on the current bar:(
not good...
If you take the value not from the current bar, but from an already closed one, there will be a big lag...

Maybe the author of the indicator should try to improve it... The turkey is really funny... and beautiful... But re-drawing on the current bar - greatly reduces its charm and unpretentiousness...

lexandros >>:
Мде... индюкатор перерисовывается на текущем баре:(
не есть гут...
если брать значение не с текущего бара, а с уже закрытого - будет сильное запаздывание...

Может автору индюка - попробовать доработать... Индюшок действительно веселый... и красивчатый... но перерисовка на текущем баре - сильно умаляет его прелесть и незатейливость...

So you want the zero bar not to be redrawn?
But it is a common practice that the zero bar is re-drawn, and starting from the first one it is not.
By the way, the indicator is not optimized for the Expert Advisor at all; it has to be slightly reworked.