EMA weight calculation - page 6

eddy, for EMA with a given parameter (pr) this picture of the scales will be static. So what kind of indicator are you going to make?

this given parameter, weight, shows the ratio of the current weight to the previous one, and I need the ratio of all to the last one, i.e. to the current one.
the proportion of the weight of the yema on different bars to the current yema decreases exponentially - I just need to make this exponent visual

Sorry eddy, I don't understand you.
the proportion of the weight of the ema on different bars in relation to the current ema decreases exponentially<br / translate="no">
What is the weight of the EMA on different bars? It's all and counts on every bar! Give me the formulas, I can't understand without them.

so i'm asking for a formula :)
which will visualise the weight of the other yamas in the current one.
Let's say the weight of the first one is 0.2.
Then the second is 0.2*(1-0.2) = 0.2*0.8^1 = 0.16
third - 0.2*0.8^2 = 0.128
fourth - 0.2*0.8^3 = 0.1024 etc.
these must be displayed

These are not EMA calculations, but weights of prices in the EMA calculated at a given bar.
And the weights of the other EMAs in the current... I can't get into that, that's for sure.

price scales, yes.

Formula: weight(k) = pr*(1-pr)^k, where k is the bar number compared to the current bar (5th bar backwards - so k=5).

Can I have some of your weed? Two?

Mine or eddy's?

Mathemat >>:
Моей или от eddy?

yours we smoke in another thread:))))