Does the Grail exist? - page 212

Interesting hand trading.

olyakish:

this is a trade when there is one trade on one currency pair

here is a chart for the same period of time when there is no limit for the shares (0.1 lot per order\signal)

Even with such a load on the deposit, the biggest drawdown in 2008 was somewhere around 70% of the initial capital. (a lot, of course, on the face of it). but this is the only case in history.

And this is the current demo (for now)

and history

Right here exits are not exactly according to the system and entries too (hand trades) Precisely only deal direction coincides.

Z there is no adjustment.

If we look at any of the attached reports we can see the stop loss 500p and profit 1500p. There are 7 reports for different pairs attached. Expert Advisor trades on them with the same settings (there is no this information in the report)

It's beautiful! But what on the real? I like the author's trade better...

JoeBlack:
It's beautiful! But what on the real? I like the author's trading better...
The history and trade tab in the "terminal" window is the real trade (for now demo, but with this MO the system does not care whether it is real or demo....)

olyakish:

Since this is the topic of grails.

After many years of searching (since autumn 2002), I seem to have found what I was looking for.

The answers to the questions that have arisen are.

1. more than half of the information for creating it is on this forum.

2. Not for sale, not for gift.

ZS. As will be a real profit (and it will be!) Will thank those who have pushed these thoughts. While their names will not mention.

I didn't believe there was any justice in this world. You can't put a little money in web money! (THANK YOU in advance!)

olyakish:
The history and trade tab in the "terminal" window is a real trade (demo yet, but with this MO the system does not care whether it is a real or demo....)

Can I ask you a question?

I am watching your history on the audusd and I do not understand one thing: you had a deal of almost 500 pips, but your profit was only $83.

How this may be?

Bicus:

I am watching your history on the audusd and I do not understand one thing: you had a deal of almost 500 pips, but your profit was only $83.

How could it be?

The entire report does not add up (every order, I've noticed it right now). If you load the report in Excel and calculate the difference between the opening and closing price, the total profit for AUDUSD is 16224.4 four-digit points, this is excluding swaps.

Bicus:

I look at your history on the audusd and I do not understand one thing: you had a deal of almost 500 pips, but your profit was only $83.

How can that be?

I looked through the report - these points of swaps "ate", the deal was in the market for almost 7 months, and the swap of the short ones of this pair is -19.8.

It would be cheaper to reopen every night selling positions. Better to lose spread than such a swap.

PS The question to MQ has fallen away by itself. My apologies.

Here's the Grail for you

Great.

What is the main idea?

here ideas forexsystems.ru/sovetniki/56486-sovetnik-burn.html