Does the Grail exist? - page 176

I'm sorry, I don't understand, do you need any opinions?

it's a bummer... ))

Yeah...

Would like to express my opinion a little later ....

I meant opinions from the perspective of a professional trader who makes a living from trading, not playing trading as a hobby.

But the Grail does exist!

I found my Grail within the hour trade, started to analyze what I see - and it seems to be the same principles in the day trade

ZS: if i do not sell out :) tomorrow i will show my statement, the same orders i opened on the Marketplace :) so far +1100 points(five digits) not too shabby for 10 quid, but i have hope that the 10 will be 20 :)))))) already 18 $!

goldtrader писал(а) >>

It's a grail thread, so it's probably the right place to go.

Attached is a real account of a trader I know. The confidential data has been removed. My account is almost 5 years old and has been drained many times.

The most telling story is from the last six months. I am interested in your opinions.

Once again, we are witnessing a no-stop trade.

This is roughly what a mini-microGraal looks like:

And even though I'm a "novice" in MT4, I learned how to make stats specifically for Matemat! :)

Files:

There are a few pips trades in the State - it was me who set up the buttons on the script :), sorry about that, but it was not on purpose

ZS: FantasYGold thanks!

IgorM писал(а) >>

There are a few pips trades in the State - it was me who set up the buttons on the script :), sorry about that, but it was not on purpose

ZS: FantasYGold thanks!

what for him, if it's not a secret ?

Stells >>:

за что ему, если не секрет ?

For my thoughts on the direction of the search for the grail, I have watched his trading, his TS is simple and smart, but I do not have enough experience, I'm only 3 months in forex

for a clue which currency (not a pair, I have chosen 2 pairs myself - to collect more pips) to wait down :) - I've made my entries and taken the risks, someone might brag about how to double $10 :), I pumped while trading - it's not quite right, I might lose some money, I can share my thoughts about MM - I think it's better to fix on correction (in attack correctly) and then go to the goal with bigger lot. Who is fond of filling - like me :( he may be "thrown out by uncle Kolya" or "strangled by greed" :) - but as for martin - i don't even want to think about it - you play on the forex cool but fast

goldtrader >>:

Ндааа...

Хотел бы выразить своё мнение чуть позднее ....

Имел ввиду мнения с позиций трейдера-профессионала, зарабатывающего на жизнь трейдингом, а не играющего в трейдинг как в хобби.

It's an open-and-forget game. And as already mentioned no stops

IgorM >>:

- ну а про Мартина - даже и думать не хочу - играешь на форе круто но быстро

I want to stand up for martin,

At the end of April I saw a picture of currency positions, which I could not help but use, the risk was very high, but because the money was penny, I decided to try it...

My first few positions were fixed manually, then I fixed grider that I used in codebase and slowly started to increase load.

Note, in the beginning was a moment of uncle Kolya's obvious arrival; )))))

What I'm trying to say here is that such trading makes sense too...

Files:
desktop.rar  34 kb