Does the Grail exist? - page 75

Oper писал(а) >>
There's a fellow "FOReignEX trading"....

This is FantasYGold.

The
kharko's TS allows significant fluctuations in a short period, so they decided that his stats will be updated every four hours or every time the terminal is switched on http://helenclubfinance.com/sm/kharko/statement.htm

I think I'd rather have an itemised steat then.

OK. I'll do the detailing. I won't change it yet. There are weekly ones out there, with pictures too :)

Ahhhh shit, that's a beautiful stateroom. But you can't fool us with simple noodles. Noodles have to be cooked).

Oper писал(а) >>
Ahhhh, damn, that's a beautiful stateroom. But you can't fool us with simple noodles. Noodles have to be cooked.)

>> what are you talking about?

Helen >>:

Это вы о чём?

It's about doubts of my own. Just thinking out loud.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Yeah, not bad - if you ignore the 40% slump on the first day. Otherwise, it's great, even too great.

Shure?

Or is the monitoring engine glitchy?

Helen >>:

ок. Сделаю детализированный. Пока менять не буду. Там есть еженедельные, да ещё и с картинками :)

already looked at it. Thank you!

Helen >>: ок. Сделаю детализированный. Пока менять не буду. Там есть еженедельные, да ещё и с картинками :)

Helen, how can I contact you? Via private message? I have a couple of questions about the monitoring parameters.

goldtrader >>:

Shure?

Или движок мониторинга глючит?

That's how it's always been. You have to look at the script chart.

Helen did.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Shure?

Or is the monitoring engine glitchy?

Not glitchy. The parameter shows balance drawdowns. I don't like this standard drawdown parameter either. We're working on it, we'll do it by equity, but it's not that simple.