Does the Grail exist? - page 61

FantasYGold писал(а) >>

At least there will be some use for the competition. >> Go for it.)

>> OK. Register in the forum. Go to your profile. Register an account. If you are embarrassed that your passwords will be known to me, I can send you mine, in a personal message on the forum.
Does it make sense to make a monitoring page specifically for the "cup"? It won't take long. But then I would have to remove it. What do you think.

About the start date of the Cup. I agree... But you stated in a separate thread that you are calling everyone who wants to. Will it be possible for everyone to register for the start? Or will they have to catch up with you? Clarify.

Helen >>:

ОК. Регистрируйтесь на форуме. Заходите в свой профиль. Регистрируйте счёт. Если вас смущает, что ваши пароли будут мне известны, то я могу переслать вам свой, в личку на форуме.
Есть ли смысл делать страницу мониторинга специально для "кубка"? Это не займёт много времени. Однако затем придётся её удалить. Ваше мнение.

По срокам начала "кубка". Согласна... Но вы заявили в отдельной ветке, что вызываете всех желающих. Смогут ли именно все желающие зарегистрироваться к началу? Или им, желающим, догонять придётся? Уточните.

I don't think any of us will copy trades, so I trust you. As for monitoring, do as you please. And latecomers can of course catch up, but latecomers more than 6 working days are not allowed to join the battle.

C-4 писал(а) >>

:))

Helen >>:

Смогут ли именно все желающие зарегистрироваться к началу? Или им, желающим, догонять придётся? Уточните.

Uppsssss......
Why? Can I do it too?

C-4 писал(а) >>

)))))))))

FantasYGold писал(а) >>

I don't think any of us will copy trades, so I trust you. As for monitoring, do as you please. And the latecomers can of course catch up, but with a delay of more than 6 working days are not allowed to the battle.

>> Copy that. Registering in the existing demo monitor. I'm making a note to the participants' accounts.

Okay:
- start - April 21 at 0:00 Moscow time.
- Finish - July 21 at 0:00 Moscow time.
- Any brokerage company
- deposit $10,000.0
- monitoring
It is desirable to have your agreement to publish the statement. At least after the finish. I think, that many people will be interested in it.

Helen >>:

Принято. Регистрируемся в существующем демомониторинге. На счета участников делаю пометку.

Итак:
- старт - 21 апреля в 0:00 мск.
- финиш - 21 июля в 0:00 мск.
- ДЦ любой
- депозит 10 000,0 долларов
- мониторинг
Желательно ваше согласие на публикацию стейтмента. Хотя бы после окончания. Думается, что многим будет интересно.

End of each week put up a state

FantasYGold писал(а) >>

End of each week put up a state

Copy.

Yes, it's a detailed steat, not a picture. Once a week, so that others do not lose interest.
The equity drawdown will not be visible in the picture, while it will be in the report. This is important.