Does the Grail exist? - page 2

FantasYGold >>:
Торгую более 7 лет. ..
Приступим к работе:
1. Вы мне говорите пару валюты а я вам прогноз
2. Выбираем любой тайм фрейм (кому как интересно) и конечно все это БЕСПЛАТНО. Удачи всем

All the smart people are attacking the man, but who among the smart ones can offer their forecasts at????
The only thing to the topicstarter, if you dared to appear on the forum with your suggestion, then make a prediction for a certain period of time.
I think that if your predictions are justified at least by 70%, then in the PM you will definitely write interested people, I think in all honesty - you prove that you have found the "Grail", and consequently people will discuss whether your prediction is correct or not.

IgorM >>:

ну вот все умные накинулись на чела, а кто из умных так может предложить свой прогноз????
единственное к топикстартеру, если Вы осмелились выйти на форум со своим предложением, то тогда и предскажите на протяжении некоторого срока конкретные прогнозы на конкретное время.
думаю, что если Ваши прогнозы оправдаются хотябы на 70%, то в ЛС Вам обязательно напишут желающие, думаю по честному - Вы докажите, что нашли "Грааль", и соответственно люди обсудят, насколько Ваш прогноз верен

I posted everything here to prove to people that the grail exists. I won't post here, I only post on my branch (Alpari). I have made all my forex forecasts so far, but sometimes I have entered earlier by 40-80 pips, but I have covered them in time and taken my profit. I don't place stops, as I'm 100% sure of my deals.
I don't ask to use EA, I don't need one. The people who write that I am a clown, will you do the same? Or do you think I got 800% without any stops within 8 working days, is it luck or am I lucky?

Tell us the basic principles of your system, to give fodder for discussion.
Even the most ingenious systems I've seen only give probable prognosis, and with stops.
And all I see with you now is averaging over the Canadian/Pound... as they say averaging against the trend killed more Jews than the Holocaust :-)

FantasYGold >>:

Я выложил все сюда, что-бы доказать людям что граль существует. Тут отписываться не буду, отписываюсь только у себя на ветка (Альпари). Прогнозы мои по сей день все совпали, НО иногда я вхожу раньше на 40-80 пунктов но все покрываю во время и беру свой профит. Стопы не ставлю, так как уверен в своих сделках на все 100%.
Советника не прошу сделать он мне и не нужен. Люди кто пишут что я клоун, то сделаете тоже самое? Или же вы думаете сделать 800% без стопов за 8 рабочих дней это удача или же мне повезло?

I'll tell you more, you haven't even had any experience of long term trading on your TS

FantasYGold писал(а) >>

I posted everything here to prove to people that the grail exists. I am not going to write off here, I only write off on my branch (Alpari). I have made all my forex forecasts so far, but sometimes I have entered earlier by 40-80 pips, but I have covered them in time and took my profit. I don't place stops, as I'm 100% sure of my deals.
I don't ask to use EA, I don't need one. The people who write that I am a clown, will you do the same? Or do you think I got 800% without any stops within 8 working days, is it luck or am I lucky?

If you want to post your forecasts here, be so kind as to describe your system, its principles, what it is based on, the basis for entry, exit and absence of SL.

FantasYGold >>:
Со временем хочу открыть свой сайт и для это ищу себе помощника (не для прогнозов), а для разработки и доработки сайта в будущем ( об этом уже потом, можете писать в личку).

A website?

That's a freelance site-builder to look for, ..................
And here people know where and where it comes from, it's easier to make a DC, or at the very least an affiliate (for poverty's sake)
Kitchen, a cheerful as this screw ............. (all within the bounds of decency...)

I mean, that's not what the grail looks like.

And earnings on advertising from the site or sell signals from the site, here unlikely anyone would be interested.

Neveteran >>:

Это я к тому, что грааль совсем не так выглядит.

Hilarious
That's hilarious, they found each other, children of Lieutenant Schmidt.

Neveteran писал(а) >>

A website?

That's a freelance site-builder to look for, ...................
And here people know where it goes and where it comes from, it's easier to start a DC, or at the very least an affiliate (for poverty's sake)
Kitchen, a cheerful as this screw ............. (all within the bounds of propriety...)

I mean, that's not what the grail looks like.

And earnings on advertising from the site or sell signals from the site, here unlikely anyone would be interested.

FantasYGold He knows what he is saying, he recently came in the same way...

Not the kind of society to discuss trading. /deleted

Well, you can write a website or a system for distributing signals - no problem, but freelancers and website-building forums will not pander to the client - they just need to pay, so the man came here to brag, and at the same time to find an "enthusiast" to love his brain for free....