Intraday trading - page 3

A strange TF for "intraday" trading...

However.

FreeLance:

A strange TF for "intraday" trading...

However.

The TF does not play a role here. I can put it on one-minute charts as well :)

What matters is direction, goals, etc.

I have an H4 on my wooter, so what?

GBPUSD 17:26 GTM

EURUSD 17:42 GTM

Now if you'll excuse me, what do we have... Let's put together a bot, I'll even be interested for free.

The SnP downgraded Brussels from stable to negative.

Ubajal:
Excuse me, here's what we have... Let's put together a bot, I would even be interested for free.

Try

I don't know much about it.

But I want to recommend not to blindly follow the recommendations, because they are just signals. You understand yourself - any analysis, especially intraday analysis, may break the foundation, etc...

That is why you have to use stops.

I also want to add - entry targets do not always work and sometimes they do not reach TP; I look for an entry myself or place a pending order, then trawl...

olivero:

Try

I don't know much about it.

But I want to recommend not to blindly follow the recommendations, because they are just signals. You understand yourself - any analysis, especially intraday analysis, may break the foundation, etc...

That is why you must use stops.

I also want to add - entry objectives do not always work and sometimes they do not reach TP; I look for an entry or place a pending order, then trawl...

It is very suggestive. So let's recommend without arrogance and conceit. I was actually suggesting that the bot be assembled as a bunch...

Ubajal:

So let's recommend it without arrogance and conceit.

I wouldn't dream of it. I just want to help, it helps me sometimes.

Sincerely