Intraday trading - page 2

olivero, who needs all these so-called "tools"? If a man knows how to "make money" with EURUSD, he does not need all the others.
If he cannot "make money" on EURUSD, he cannot "make it" on other pairs.

Richie >>:

olivero, да кому все эти т.н. "инструменты" нужны? Если человек умеет "варить бабло" с EURUSD то все остальные ему и не нужны будут.
Если "варить бабло" на EURUSD он не умеет, то не сможет его "варить" и на других парах.

Richie, you misunderstand me. The purpose is to unload the EURUSD thread. They discuss anything and everything there, three, four pages each discussing pairs that have nothing to do with the Euro.

olivero >>:

Т.к. существует тема "EURUSD - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия", но в ней обсуждаются практически все валютные пары и цель - создать отдельную ветку для пар не относящихся к EURUSD.

Let the discussion be about live cattle or red beans as long as it is not about manual trade, otherwise why start a second wanker's club?

Richie >>:

olivero, да кому все эти т.н. "инструменты" нужны? Если человек умеет "варить бабло" с EURUSD, то все остальные ему и не нужны будут.
Если "варить бабло" на EURUSD он не умеет, то не сможет его "варить" и на других парах.

Total nonsense. If you can't do it, don't speak for everyone

bank >>:

да пусть бы там обсуждали хоть торговлю живым скотом или красной фасолью лишь бы речь шла не о ручной торговле а иначе зачем открывать второй клуб онанистов

Personally, I would be very interested in discussing the principles of building intraday EAs. The reason is that stats showing that an Expert Advisor has not lost money using some strategy from 2005 to 2007 is nothing for me. But it would be interesting to look at the equity charts of last March and April. ))) For example, how much an EA stably earns per day, what its stability is in different conditions is, how it behaves in different pairs. That, in my opinion, may be of practical value. )))

Firstly, you have to trade intraday with an exchange spread, so it is stupid to use an instrument called EURUSD.

And secondly?

Nobody wants to write anything :)

Okay. I'll be posting trading tips from Sostratos in this thread from time to time. Maybe someone will be interested to compare it with their own calculations.

Pound 11:27 CTM

USDJPY 11:43 GTM