A problem with the terminal. Has anyone experienced it? - page 10

zxc >>:

I understand the folders have been deleted, maybe it was a favourite, maybe we should at least make a copy of the experts folder before it goes further than the recycle bin

copied.... really hope to look at them again:).... sorry, that's already black humour.... it's been a long time since i've had this much trouble with my computer...

downloaded

Check your personal message - I've sent the key.

Thank you very much! Got it.

Should I uninstall Avast first and then put Avira on...

Yes, I've told you in private. Watch carefully, as reinstalling the antivirus will leave you without internet for a while.

I'm already confused where to write!
It's all done!

Aha! Great.

Go here http://forum.avirus.ru/viewtopic.php?t=1318&highlight=%CD%C0%D1%D2%D0%CE%C9%CA%C0

And make the same settings for yourself. Expert mode is at the top in our case, not as on picture 1. (it is a server version and we have Home Edition).

First picture - check mark at top.
The second - as on the figure + "advanced settings" check all the boxes
Third - heuristics as in the figure, then Archives - "all types of archives", then "Actions upon detection" AUTOMATIC - primary: disinfect, secondary: quarantine
Fourth - yes
Five - yes, then "Actions upon Discovery" AUTOMATIC - Primary: Treat, Secondary: Quarantine
Sixth, yes.

Open WebGuard - "Actions on detection" AUTOMATIC - Deny access, then there are more check boxes to block frames
Then open firewall "Block host file".

Then open firewall - "block host file". Here adjustments are completed.
Update antivirus and enable full system scan. Don't be surprised if AVira finds and removes some viruses :)

-----------------
After that we will install (try to install) terminal - downloaded from CD. Try to start.
If it fails, it will be 226 build we still blame. Uninstall and install 225.

Thank you very much for the detailed "step-by-step description". Checking for viruses...

I was wondering - I have an earlier than 225 build. Maybe try it from there?

The one you download from DC is build 226.
And the one you suggested here - 225, it should work fine on Vista.
But first try 226 - maybe this time you will be able to run.