What is everyone looking for? - page 6

MetaDriver писал(а) >>

Something like that.

What are your "detectors" over there?

Not me, gentlemen - not me. :) Detectors are signals produced according to indicator readings - like labels on the scale - the line has been crossed - a signal to buy or sell. :) This is the standard widely known common scheme of TS. trading system.)

SProgrammer >>:
Отличие их состоит в том, что торовая система торует на основании сигналов индикаторов. То есть источник для тороовли это индикатор. Нет индикатора нет сигналов нет и торговли. То есть определяющей успешность тогровли это индикатор. Господа - задумайтесь, что-то мы уже помоему в банальнсти ударились. Индикатор основа системы - даже если он и примитивный типа - "без индикаторная система", какой никакой а индикатор который смотрит на рынок там есть. :)

Is anyone arguing?

MetaDriver писал(а) >>

Anyone have an argument?

Yes Sinosaurus, for example. :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >> What are we finding out?

Finding out what they want to get out of the trade. ))) The bottom line depends on the objective. )))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Finding out what they want to get out of the trade? )))

No, we find out what criterion everyone uses to find the "ideal" indicator :))

SProgrammer писал(а) >> No, figuring out what criterion everyone is looking for the "ideal" indicator :))

It's the same question. What is the criterion for trading? Hence what is the criterion of the indicator/indicators.

MetaDriver писал(а) >>

Something like that.

What are your "detectors" over there?

The detectors detect (detect) the current signals from the indicators.

LeoV писал(а) >>

This is the same question. What is the criterion for trading? Hence what is the criterion of the indicator/indicators.

What are the criteria for trading?

SProgrammer >>:

Да не уменя, господа - не у меня. :) Детекторы это то что по показаниям индикаторов выдает сигналы - ну типа меток на шкале - пересекла линия - пошел сигнал продавай там или покупай. :) Это стандартная широко известная обьщеприянятая схема ТС. торговой системы.:)

Got it.

"Inenada so shout." (c) Prostokvashino.

I'm not much of a stickler for standard schemes. Although I'll take something useful from time to time.

I call my similar modules "decision-making block". A more appropriate name for it, if you ask me.

But not the point, as one of my acquaintances says in a philosophical and pedagogical burst.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> What are the criteria for trading?

I already wrote you

LeoV wrote >> Who's looking for money, who's looking for fun, and who's looking to just kill some free time ))) >> What are you looking for? )))