Trading probability - page 8

Mischek >>:

Ну какая разница, откуда. Захотелось
забанят тебя, будешь QProgrammer

Then all the letters will run out and there will be one letter combination - HuProgrammer. :)

joo писал(а) >>

Then all the letters will run out and there will be one letter combination - HuProgrammer. :)

You'd better shut up-- you'd better shut up-- >> you better shut up with your three grades and your stupidity. :)

lea писал(а) >>

Only knowledgeable groups of bidders (those with insider knowledge or superior algorithmic/computing power/capital) act purposefully. The actions of other groups are largely random.
There are many different methods to analyze the price behavior, which at a given point in time gives a different idea about the future direction of movement. As all these methods are not 100% accurate - it is possible to look at the probabilities of movement in one direction or another (i.e. the behaviour of any group of traders).

Where have you seen the uninformed? You draw a mashka and you're already aware. Even those who enter out of the blue are still reading, listening, etc.
In fact everyone deals with the probability of their TS. For example, ZZ. How does one grow the probability of a correct PZ reversal signal? All more or less serious works in signal processing must necessarily include the estimation of confidence in the result. Instead it is invented systems and mathematics imported from physics.

SProgrammer >>:

Чмо - ты-то, бы уж точно.... лучше-бы помолчял - со своими тремя классами, и тупостью. :)

You got a bad case of the nerves? You should get some treatment.

SProgrammer:

Что значит вы уточняли - я помоему только так и говорил :)

Is my eyesight really that bad? :)

What about the questions? :)

All right, forget the questions.

Man, I can't believe it either - where do people here get the weed from which if theorver is applied - so something has become random ... :) theorver is the same as arithmetic, you can add oranges and you can add money. Theorver doesn't say that it moves randomly ... :) Where did that thought come from. :))

Are you suggesting we apply the theorever to deterministic quantities?) Hence the thought.

joo:

My point is that someone who has insider information would have no use for that very information if the market==SB. But it is not. The insider is real, and is going to jail for it, which means the market!=SB. In my opinion, it is not correct to calculate the probability of the outcome by changing the values of SL and TP entering at random. Firstly, market!=SB, secondly, from what considerations can we hope that a series of losing trades on SL will not end before the deposit is zeroed?

Surely the price behaviour will not be described by SB if there is a possibility of an insider, as its realisation will affect the price behaviour.
Regarding random entries and changes in SL/TP I believe the profit will also be random.

As for the question posed by the topicstarter, I believe that SL/TP should be equal (the system itself should provide stat advantage) and large enough (i.e. their triggering should be an emergency situation of fixing a large price change), and all open and close should be done in real time. If you make SL/TP small - I would still make them equal, but the value would be chosen based on the volatility forecast.

lea писал(а) >>

SProgrammer:

Is my eyesight really that bad? :)

OK, let's move on with the questions.

Are you proposing to apply theorver to deterministic quantities?) Hence the thought.

joo:

Surely price behaviour will not be described by SB if there is a possibility of inside, as its implementation will affect price behaviour.
Regarding random inputs and SL/TP changes I believe the gains will also be random.

As for the question posed by the topicstarter, I believe that SL/TP should be equal (the system itself should provide stat advantage) and large enough (i.e. their triggering should be an emergency situation of fixing a large price change), and all open and close should be done in real time. If you make SL/TP small - I would still make them equal, but the value would be chosen based on the volatility forecast.

It's not clear to me - TP and SL is always a distance... :) Why do I have to be so specific? If I had wanted to say price - I would have said TP (TP of a TP pin), but if you say TP, it always means distance.
Do I have to say it a fifth time?
Lea, what do you mean your eyesight is bad?

I write - " the probability of a stop or a take will be PROPORARY to their size", how do you have to look to not see?

faa1947 писал(а) >>

Where have you seen the uninformed? You draw a mashka and you're already aware. Even those who enter out of the blue are still reading, listening, etc.

You just gave the example of an uninformed salesman relying on MA's. Information can be considered both exogenous (insider) and endogenous (quotes and functions from them). An informed agent must take both types of information into account (that is why he is called "informed").

How does the probability of correctness of ZZ turn signal grow?
Specific to different signals.

Instead it is invented systems and mathematics brought in from physics.
This is the subject of a separate big conversation. I am sure that the application of physics and mathematics methods is justified.
p.s. SProgrammer, I will not argue. I don't want to prove or listen to anything.

It is said that there is a very large percentage of people who do not understand probability theory. The way their brains work is that they can't understand it, in general or in principle.

So what does it mean to listen :) I was only saying what I was saying - if for you... or rather, if you read something wrong, then that's not my fault. You have come in to correct me for some reason, like "of size", well I said that of size, I do not understand one thing - Here you lied (for this I do not like nerds, although perhaps himself took "all" Olympiads in mathematics), here you lied - well it happens - but just say - well, hell, I read diagonally. Like when I was lecturing - everyone listens OK, but then one of them comes along who thinks he is the most God-chosen and starts asking questions - and it's clear that he knows the answers - but what an opportunity to become self-admiring. I am sick of such nerds (Lea, I do not mean you here - do not take it personally) because they read like three kopecks - one can see them through - but they see others (guys in the group or at the stream) as primitives - but to a man with more experience and knowledge they look like primitive infantile adolescents. And what is the reason - they just communicate only with his head, and need to with other indivuduam. That is why they are so predictable and narcissistic. And the extremity of judgments - such as "all thieves in the government" or "all thugs are idiots" or "all women are bastards" ... ...they don't see men as men... And how does it feel to be a smart and right guy? So you should not develop autism, but try to communicate as much as possible ...

That's about it, no offence. :)

lea писал(а) >>

Information can be seen as exogenous (insider information).
Note that insider information is pure criminality and can get 10 years in the US.
Surely the use of physics and mathematics methods is justified.
A profound misconception. Back in the early 900's Lenin wrote a very good book called "Materialism and Empiriocriticism" . Nobody refuted it. But behavioural economics is in full bloom.

SProgrammer >>:

ррррррррррррррррр - так это и есть TP и SL если Вы для себя как-то их иначе представляли - то что уж тут поделать. TP и SL - это НЕ цена а растояние бля в пунктах - и так было всегда. :)

There was no mention of "TP price" at all. The understanding is initially correct, there are apparently many opponents...

Reason: